Deleted

Skullflower UI's help

Hai folks!

I would like to ask is there any place in the internet, where Skullflower UI is still availble? I found only this continued of this. But this is not what the orignally has made by Skull.

I need some clean, none flashy UI to maximaze my game.

Ps. Hope Forst will be that good i nighthold to.

Do you really need a complete UI for that? Get CompactRunes, make 2 small Bartender skill bars, Pitbull for your and your target's portrait and move DBM timers to where you can easily see them. Put all this near the center/under your character

Yeah im doing fine right now with only CompactRunes and standard blizzard UI. I also have a few TellMeWhen set up to easier keep track of icy talon stacks. Other than that frost DK isn't that hard to manage anymore. The hard part is optimizing your gear because our stat values fluctuate alot based on current stats, so if you want to be 100% optimal you should sim your character after every item upgrade.

Deleted
    Standard blizz UI u said. Could be.

Deleted
    That's just modified ElvUI, you can get exact same thing if you fiddle with it for a while.

I thought another person picked up where Skullflower left off? I continue to see updates through the TukUI client and it works just as SF's did.

Deleted
    In the elvui profiles option you still can choose the skullflowers profile.