Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    You almost got it right, except backwards.
    For actual new players, levelling the first toon is a blast. New world. New character. New stories. New everything.
    For you I'm sure it's a slog. Too bad you never had anything to do with new players since 40 was when you finally got your first mount.
    totally, thats why 2 of my friends i tried to get to play quit before level 20. "All you have to do is spam 1 button till they die? so challenging.. whats up with these old cartoon graphics, is this 30 years ago? you made me put down FFXV for this? it better woe me.... hours and hours and hours and hours of uninteresting meaningless quests providing the most dull gameplay there is... wait hold on, they actually want me to BUY the game & expansion now, then also pay them monthly... for this? k
    Last edited by Himora; 2016-11-29 at 06:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a friend start this expansion. The game feels like a fustercluck to newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Thats for one spec though, your spec.

To pvp past say, 1800, you NEED to know at least SOME of the cooldowns enemy specs have.

You basically have to learn 38 specs inside and out just to get past 2100.
    Ok so someone who aims 1800s or 2100s+ doesn't want to invest time to learn those specs ?

If you are a brand new player, your goal shouldn't be to aim for 1800s as soon as you hit max level...you learn and earn those stats.

Wasn't for me when I was new back in WOTLK.
    If a player thinks the game is overwhelming and thus quits, then that player is not a WoW player to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    totally, thats why 2 of my friends i tried to get to play quit before level 20. "All you have to do is spam 1 button till they die? so challenging.. whats up with these old cartoon graphics, is this 30 years ago? you made me put down FFXV for this? it better woe me.... hours and hours and hours and hours of uninteresting meaningless quests providing the most dull gameplay there is... wait hold on, they actually want me to BUY the game & expansion now, then also pay them monthly... for this? k
    Your 2 friends who totally prefer a different game surely represents everyone. Let's forget that this "1 button spam game" became the biggest MMORPG in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    Ok so someone who aims 1800s or 2100s+ doesn't want to invest time to learn those specs ?

If you are a brand new player, your goal shouldn't be to aim for 1800s as soon as you hit max level...you learn and earn those stats.
    so you agree with me then.

You need to learn to actually do decent at the game.. thus everything i said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    I love how you make your imaginary friends sound like comic book douchebags Still, no surprise here.

It can be but if people research the class things tend to fall into place when it comes to performance most of the time.