World Quest reward as Shadow -- Have you found any Shadow Relics yet?

Titles says it all... I have NEVER seen a Shadow Relic reward from World Quests. Shadow is both my loot and playing spec and all I get is Holy, Life and Blood rewards.

Why do WQ's reward offspec items, does anyone have knowledge to share on the matter?

UGH! Sorry about the sig... that's old AF...

Shadow relics are next to non exsitant for me, fel are rare as well, I get a ton for offspecs though.

Getting shadow relics past few days (eu), they have a dispersion trait though.

Plenty, just DE'ing them all since my currently equipped is 880.

/woo

Shadow relics have been rather rare. I started doing bgs with a discipline loot spec (risking disc legendary) to get a shadow relic to replace a questing relic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post
    Shadow relics have been rather rare. I started doing bgs with a discipline loot spec (risking disc legendary) to get a shadow relic to replace a questing relic.
    I get more life relics than anything else, though I have gotten shadow relics. My DK is having a similar issue, getting fire or Iron, when I'm playing frost.

I have my both shadow relics from World Quests. 870 titanforged one "Got it from suramar WQ" maybe 1 month ago. with 1% shadow dmg and also 855 Warforged with 25% SA on VT.

Yes, I've noticed an extreme lack of shadow relics from world quests, as disc, I mostly get life and holy relic world quests, some blood relic world quests, but i've seen maybe 2-3 shadow relic world quests the entire xpac, and I think they were pvp disc rewards.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll clarify that I do like that you can get relics for your off specs from world quests, so I can get life and blood relics without having to change loot specs, but that doesn't change the fact that there's been a definite lack of shadow relics
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered