Thread: New Nazeebo

7+ Year Old Account

New Nazeebo

Hey folks

I used to play a buttload of Nazeebo and Sylvanas before taking a break from the game. Now that i come back, Ive found Nazeebo changed and not as strong as he was before. However, i still see people performing quite well with him, so im assuming im doing something wrong.

Could someone gimme a rundown on whats the best new talents and if there something different in the way you should play him from the old version?

Thank you very much for your time

I used the play a crap ton of Nazeebo and am in the camp that his rework was very badly done, Nazeebo is now entirely built around landing Zombie Walls. His spiders are shit, and should be avoided talenting for in almost all cases.

Base build: http://www.heroesnexus.com/talent-ca...cAAkC8cAA5cEAA

At level 4, both Blood Ritual and Big Voodoo are good and have a place; take big Voodoo is you're up against burst as a rule of thumb. At 13, all options can work with Superstition oft times being the best when it makes sense. At 20, personal choice.

The big power spike is at 16, that poison is devastating and will affect anything, including structures, so you have mega siege capability. Practice, practice practice your walls don't aggressively engage anything you don't hit with it.

You can poke with spiders but they're a ton harder to use than before, requiring a direct hit to spawn and having a significantly increased travel delay. However, once hit they fixate and will stay on the target for the duration always hitting unless they're moving especially fast.

There is a toad build taking Pandemic at 1 and ToH at 7. Whilst it's not as successful as the Wall build, it's much more predictable and a lot more forgiving.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2016-11-29 at 10:41 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh