Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zoned View Post
    Again you have no idea what you are talking about please stop posting. I literally have have the most BM traits U.S. I have done over 1k M+ dungeons grouped with some top mythic raiders including top MM hunters in M+ who literally crush BM's overall damage. If I could swap all my AP into MM today I would do it in a heartbeat.
    Nobody cares. You call BM garbage, trash, dumpster in every post. Instead of QQing every post either do some constructive or u can reroll or quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    Nobody cares. You call BM garbage, trash, dumpster in every post. Instead of QQing every post either do some constructive or u can reroll or quit the game.
    The idea is to try and get Blizzard to look at BM and fix the spec. I have been more than constructive with several posts regarding current state of BM however Blizzard apparently ignores BM hunter threads. You would think as one of the top experienced BM hunters in the world doing cutting edge content people would listen. Instead I get idiotic replies from people like you who hypocritically offer nothing constructive.

Yes, I will more than likely quit if current PTR build is final. Re-rolling or even spec swapping is not an option in this xpac unless you are some sort of masochist.
    Last edited by zoned; 2016-12-01 at 07:45 PM.

As one of the top experienced BM hunters in the world, I'm surprised that you'd think a post on MMOC would get a response from Bliz.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimbot1 View Post
    As one of the top experienced BM hunters in the world, I'm surprised that you'd think a post on MMOC would get a response from Bliz.
    I post on many forums but nice try idiot.

It's almost comical, we are sitting here trying to be constructive on a BM hunter thread and because you have no real insight all you can do is troll. It actually makes sense now why Blizzard ignores BM, because your all morons. I'm done, have a nice day.
    Last edited by zoned; 2016-12-01 at 07:59 PM.

You called me an idiot out of nowhere. Makes sense now why your spew is largely ignored. Have a good day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    When you play on Azgalor you're unnaturally angry at the world.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    When you play on Azgalor you're unnaturally angry at the world.
    Seems we have a detective on our hands, I'm flattered btw. I should of known better than to post in a thread titled "BM Hater" here, starting to like it!" Was still however not prepared for this level of stupidity.

How has Cho'gall been treating you. Sick wow progress stats btw. I would of thought someone with more than 5000 mmo posts would of done more than 11 Mythic+ dungeons.
    Last edited by zoned; 2016-12-01 at 09:30 PM.

@zoned Eyyyy waddup man, you're one of like all of 5 hunters on the server. You're not in Carebears anymore?

Cheers
    -Your dudes in Mediocre Men

Quote Originally Posted by Karzakk View Post
    Have you even tried SV? It is challenging, fun and has a very high skill cap, polar opposite of the other two specs.
    It's melee, so I don't care. Survival hunters will hate it, but that's the reason why hardly anyone is playing the spec. Quit trying to sell ice to an Eskimo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GokuGohan2 View Post

Stampede is your right choice, because it have no cost, it's basically a "free" damage. The damage may be a little too low, but I guarantee you it's better than that cobra talent, because you usually run out of focus anyways.
    Terrible advice. Hope no one follows this. Killer Cobra is vastly better for most situations, and it only becomes more apparent as you get more mastery/Legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

your all morons
    Sigworthy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems we have a detective on our hands, I'm flattered btw. I should of known better than to post in a thread titled "BM Hater" here, starting to like it!" Was still however not prepared for this level of stupidity.

How has Cho'gall been treating you. Sick wow progress stats btw. I would of thought someone with more than 5000 mmo posts would of done more than 11 Mythic+ dungeons.
    I didn't brag about the progress of my casual 2 day a week guild now did I? Which is better than yours btw. I just said being on Azgalor it's normal to be mad at the world considering you're the butt of every joke in the US.

Btw, what does my interest in doing Mythic+ have anything to do with my opinion on how BM is solid and fun? At least make fun of my arena rating or something meaningful...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

I post on many forums but nice try idiot.

It's almost comical, we are sitting here trying to be constructive on a BM hunter thread and because you have no real insight all you can do is troll. It actually makes sense now why Blizzard ignores BM, because your all morons. I'm done, have a nice day.
    I wouldn't really call what you are doing trying to be constructive. That being said, I assume you are being hyperbolic with how bad you say you do compared to others. Do you truly feel like you aren't contributing? I mean, from what you have said you are playing at a pretty high level in those mythic +'s?

Deleted
    Originally Posted by zoned View Post
    Again you have no idea what you are talking about please stop posting. I literally have have the most BM traits U.S. I have done over 1k M+ dungeons grouped with some top mythic raiders including top MM hunters in M+ who literally crush BM's overall damage. If I could swap all my AP into MM today I would do it in a heartbeat.

You write they crush it - but is that really so? Last few days i haven encountered a couple of marks who do slightly more dam than me as bm (i usually do between 430-500k overall in m+) - but only in the 2-3% margin (overall).

What do you feel in m+ with shit like volcanic makes MM that much better? Not to mention BM's ability to every 45 sec nuke down prio targets where MM main single target bufrst comes from a 2.30 min cd. Main thing i dislike about MM is that the legendary pool is kinda shit, where as 4/8 BM legendaries are a nice dps increase. If u could get the true shot legend from mm though - i guess thats where mm starts really pushing ahead. But when BM gets 2 of the 4 legendaries - doubt many will outdamage me in m+ *shrug*
    Last edited by mmoc33670b5533; 2016-12-02 at 09:39 AM. Reason: quoted wrong

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    It's melee, so I don't care. Survival hunters will hate it, but that's the reason why hardly anyone is playing the spec. Quit trying to sell ice to an Eskimo.

- - - Updated - - -

Terrible advice. Hope no one follows this. Killer Cobra is vastly better for most situations, and it only becomes more apparent as you get more mastery/Legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Sigworthy.
    Are you sure? As I said, my dps at 871 ilvl is 315k without prepot (only flasks and food) in a steady fight such as Nythendra or Ursoc, and I've never seen a BM with Killer Cobra do more damage.
    Maybe killer cobra is better if you have that legendary that reduces the focus of your skills, but without legendary I'm pretty sure stampede is better.

Are you sure? As I said, my dps at 871 ilvl is 315k without prepot (only flasks and food) in a steady fight such as Nythendra or Ursoc, and I've never seen a BM with Killer Cobra do more damage.
    Maybe killer cobra is better if you have that legendary that reduces the focus of your skills, but without legendary I'm pretty sure stampede is better.
    In a very short combat and burst demanding situation stampede could be better, but on the long run, killer cobra is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Geran View Post
    In a very short combat and burst demanding situation stampede could be better, but on the long run, killer cobra is better.
    Nythendra and Ursoc are long fights. In my case, it take us about 5 minutes to kill each of them. IF the fight extends to 6 minutes it's even better for the DPS because you can use stampede again

You guys should really test it. I did it on the dummy, 4 minutes of damage with stampede and then 4 minutes of damage with killer cobra, and the difference of DPS was something like 25k in favor of stampede.

Killer Cobra is better for single target always. Stampede is better for immobile, sustained AoE. Guess which is more important.

And yes, our best legendary hugely prefers Killer Cobra.

The fights you've mentioned are obvious Killer Cobra fights.

Anecdotal evidence is worthless. If you find yourself typing sentences like "I've never seen..." or "I find...", stop.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys should really test it. I did it on the dummy, 4 minutes of damage with stampede and then 4 minutes of damage with killer cobra, and the difference of DPS was something like 25k in favor of stampede.
    Most of us have, so thanks for a worthless recommendation.

Almost every target dummy in the game is close to another dummy so your Stampede is almost certainly hitting multiple things.

Killer Cobra is better for single target always. Stampede is better for immobile, sustained AoE. Guess which is more important.

And yes, our best legendary hugely prefers Killer Cobra.

The fights you've mentioned are obvious Killer Cobra fights.

Anecdotal evidence is worthless. If you find yourself typing sentences like "I've never seen..." or "I find...", stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of us have, so thanks for a worthless recommendation.

Almost every target dummy in the game is close to another dummy so your Stampede is almost certainly hitting multiple things.

Wow, calm down dude. I was wrong, I'll be testing killer cobra tonight. No need to be so upset and rude about it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sigworthy.
    Actually I use neither one. Stampede is horrible because of the positional issue and Killer Cobra is too situational. AoTB just works every time and even better for me, it's a passive effect. I love those passives. Also, the last time I checked the simulator at Ask Mr.Robot. AotB actually simmed out the best for what my gear was at the time. My Legendary is the ring.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2016-12-02 at 06:08 PM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by dch48 View Post
    actually i use neither one. Stampede is horrible because of the positional issue and killer cobra is too situational. Aotb just works every time and even better for me, it's a passive effect. I love those passives. Also, the last time i checked the simulator at ask mr.robot. Aotb actually simmed out the best for what my gear was at the time. My legendary is the ring.
    No. No. No. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Actually I use neither one. Stampede is horrible because of the positional issue and Killer Cobra is too situational. AoTB just works every time and even better for me, it's a passive effect. I love those passives. Also, the last time I checked the simulator at Ask Mr.Robot. AotB actually simmed out the best for what my gear was at the time. My Legendary is the ring.
    Oh. Pretty sure you are that same guy who said exactly this a few months ago. It was just as dumb then as it is now.