Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why do nice guys exist?

When their methods are quite bad. Like they would never work at all. But still they exist, and there are new males to join their ranks whenever.

I just don't get it. It makes no sense. It's been proven that their methods never ever work, why do people subscribe to their "strategies"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because girls eventually settle for the lesser after having a kid or 2
    (dont ban me mods!)

7+ Year Old Account
    Why are you posting nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Because girls eventually settle for the lesser after having a kid or 2
    In fairness, a chic with a kid or two isn't the one who's "settling".

Are you looking to get banned for whatever reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugly guys think they can get into a girl's vagina with gifts and flattery. Maybe that shit worked back in the early 1900s, but times have changed.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Please define your terms. What are 'nice guys' and what are these 'methods' and 'strategies' you speak of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Please define your terms. What are 'nice guys' and what are these 'methods' and 'strategies' you speak of?
    Imagine finding out that creepy guy friend of yours just wanted to fuck you this whole time despite knowing you just were not into him.

That is who the OP meeans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Why are you posting nonsense?

In fairness, a chic with a kid or two isn't the one who's "settling".
    touche....... :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Being nice to girls and treating them like human beings only to expect a relationship from them. I.E being passive and waiting for the girl to make a move, but that will never happen because he is passive and she'll never notice his interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who do you want to marry? The nice guy with the car, house and stable job? Or the exciting guy who is in debt, does drugs and would make a terrible father?

Easy choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    When their methods are quite bad. Like they would never work at all. But still they exist, and there are new males to join their ranks whenever.

I just don't get it. It makes no sense. It's been proven that their methods never ever work, why do people subscribe to their "strategies"?
    Being good to your woman works, when they are mature. Girls like the bad boy when they are young, they think they can fix you. Older women know better and chose the smarter mate. This is all generalizing of course.

The problem I see with the good guy syndrom is they tend to worship their mate instead of being their partner, no one respects a man who acts like that.

I call them naive, not "nice guy"

You didn't even define nice guy.

Being a guy who is well behaved and treats people with respect is a really good way to never have sex though.

Gotta treat people like shit if you want to get your dick wet.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    If you're playing nice to get your dick wet you're not nice, you're a manipulative prick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    You didn't even define nice guy.

Being a guy who is well behaved and treats people with respect is a really good way to never have sex though.

Gotta treat people like shit if you want to get your dick wet.
    This explains why you're struggling to get sex,

ITT: Typical neckbeard thread on a typical neckbeard forum getting typical neckbeard responses.

infracted - minor flaming

Cos this isn't a flamebait thread. GJ mods. How do you not instantly lock this cancer.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2016-11-29 at 07:42 PM.

Bad girls/boy like bad ones, good girls/boy like good ones.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Being nice to girls and treating them like human beings only to expect a relationship from them. I.E being passive and waiting for the girl to make a move, but that will never happen because he is passive and she'll never notice his interest.
    That's the opposite of a nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    If you're playing nice to get your dick wet you're not nice, you're a manipulative prick.

- - - Updated - - -

This explains why you're struggling to get sex,
    I know... I just refuse to treat people like garbage, especially people I care about.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Ah, another deep and insightful MMO-C post.

Seriously. Do not breed. Any of you.

Are you asking why creepy guys who say their nice can't find a girlfriend or why do nice people exist?
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Are you asking why creepy guys who say their nice can't find a girlfriend or why do nice people exist?
    Why do nice people exist, and why then other people hate them.
    Gamdwelf the Mage