Calling ALL warlocks AGAIN......

Here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...ge=12#post-235

Go to this thread and start hoesntly spamming your grievances, there is no other way at this point, the time for civil discussion is over, they wont listen to normal feedback.

Make more ruckus than we did on 1st QA, they wont listen any other way, they will just keep spending all their time on mage changes because its Celestalons main and neglect warlock because noone in the dev team plays them anymore. So spam to your hearth content, because at this point, any rational discussion is futile. Air any and all grievances about current design, and keep doing so. MAKE THEM LISTEN even if they keep sticking their fingers in their ears and chanting lalalala.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because acting like fools is always the logical acceptable path to getting what you want right?

If I were a Dev the more people cried like children the less I would care. Constantly spamming and tell others to spamming is counterproductive since you flood threads and bury good feedback in lieu of idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Because acting like fools is always the logical acceptable path to getting what you want right?

If I were a Dev the more people cried like children the less I would care. Constantly spamming and tell others to spamming is counterproductive since you flood threads and bury good feedback in lieu of idiocy.
    It's probably a good thing you're not a dev then?

It's not like we've been giving feedback without crying out since Alpha or anything

Can you provide some quick bullet points of what the Warlock community is so frustrated about? Is it a lack of AoE? Lack of survivability? Since Legion's launch they've been the most vocal class on feeling gimped, but all the Warlocks I've played with must be pretty good at keeping it a secret since the one I raid with is consistently in the top 3 each encounter.

I haven't really played my warlock at a level beyond casual since late MoP era. The changes to destro's RNG design takes some getting used to.

Deleted

It worked for mages. They were like nerfed for 15 minutes and it wasn't even a live nerf but only ptr and the blues started swarming in witha hot chocolate comforting mages that everything will be fine and buffs be coming soon.

And voilá Pyroblast, Fireball, Scorch, Fireblast were buffed.
    And also some huge Arcane buffs.

(don't get me wrong I am not saying people should go insult Blizzard. I did forwarded suggestions and criticism for the warlock class in a fashionable manner on the forums, but not even a single one of my suggestions which I made even before 7.1.5 was announced was even't remotely adressed)

Something seems to be completely out of control when it comes to Blizzard and the Warlock class at the moment.

I got a raid right now, but in about 3.5hrs, sure Ill post a full list of any issue I can think for warlocks atm.

Deleted
    If history shows us one thing Blizzard only acts when enough people cry on their forums and elsewhere.

So drown them in our tears :3.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    It worked for mages. They were like nerfed for 15 minutes and it wasn't even a live nerf but only ptr and the blues started swarming in witha hot chocolate comforting mages that everything will be fine and buffs be coming soon.

(don't get me wrong I am not saying people should go insult Blizzard. I did forwarded suggestions and criticism for the warlock class in a fashionable manner on the forums, but not even a single one of my suggestions which I made even before 7.1.5 was announced was even't remotely adressed)

Something seems to be completely out of control when it comes to Blizzard and the Warlock class at the moment.
    I wasn't saying don't go leave feedback, I was saying don't overwhelm a feedback thread with childish whinging and spamming as it literally makes it worse than better.

Go in and leave feedback that is important and needed. Throwing in insults or crying about parts of your class that aren't the main problems dilutes dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Can you provide some quick bullet points of what the Warlock community is so frustrated about? Is it a lack of AoE? Lack of survivability? Since Legion's launch they've been the most vocal class on feeling gimped, but all the Warlocks I've played with must be pretty good at keeping it a secret since the one I raid with is consistently in the top 3 each encounter.

I haven't really played my warlock at a level beyond casual since late MoP era. The changes to destro's RNG design takes some getting used to.

Destro; Extremely poor ST, RNG resource, Slow as fuck, lacks baseline aoe (RoF costing 3 shards is too much)

Aff; Poor ST, Clunky talent choices, RNG resource(s), Highly situational gold traits, Very high ramp up

Demo; No baseline AoE, Clunky gameplay with Empowerment, Very high ramp up, Awful target switching, Poor mobility

Thats a general idea of stuff that annoys people.. there is probably a bunch of obvious ones i missed

There are persistent demands for this, yet apparently we keep getting told they work, after the last one, and the one before that, etc.
    At the very least it is obvious this spamming is not helping.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post

- Damage heavily relies on adds. Soul shard generation on single target is terrible
    - No baseline immunity spell like ice block, ams, divine shield, dispersion etc. etc.
    - No baseline interrupt
    - Boring random mastery that has a random chance to get less damage component???
    - Long cast times
    - Mobility is limited to a very situational ability that has to be placed before you knew you need to move.
    - Single target damage is atrocious for affliction/destruction
    - Very few abilities. Most are hidden in the talent tree and they arent even good like Cataclysm or Channel Demonfire
    - Legendaries are lackluster. Look at simcraft legendary. Destruction is dead last. Especially for single target.
    - Movement does gimp your dps. No instant casts outside of cooldowns you need for your rotation to keep soul shards coming
    - No real damage cooldown for heroism etc.
    - Healthstone is useless. Healing pots are better.
    - Chaos Bolt hits like a wet noodle. 450K damage for a 3 second cast?
    - Soulstone is a cast. I have to cast to brezz someone. Like a long cast. And If something spawns beneath me I have to move. I have no idea how many times I had to move out of volcanic and cancel my brezz. Every brezz is instant. What the hell is this design?

And the worst part is you are like doing a 99th percentile warcraftlogs fight doing 410K dps and are super happy and your guildmate DarkPriestRoflBomb14XX does like 409K dps is 20th percentile and says something like "huh warlocks are fine huh whaddoya want buffs for huh"

I could go on, but that would make me even angrier

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't saying don't go leave feedback, I was saying don't overwhelm a feedback thread with childish whinging and spamming as it literally makes it worse than better.

Go in and leave feedback that is important and needed. Throwing in insults or crying about parts of your class that aren't the main problems dilutes dialogue.
    it's all good. I understood your post the way you meant it no worries. I am just a little bit frustrated right now sorry
    Last edited by mmoc1c4838b61d; 2016-11-30 at 02:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scrynlock View Post
    Destro; Extremely poor ST, RNG resource, Slow as fuck, lacks baseline aoe (RoF costing 3 shards is too much)

Aff; Poor ST, Clunky talent choices, RNG resource(s), Highly situational gold traits, Very high ramp up

Demo; No baseline AoE, Clunky gameplay with Empowerment, Very high ramp up, Awful target switching, Poor mobility

Thats a general idea of stuff that annoys people.. there is probably a bunch of obvious ones i missed
    Affliction resources are not RNG in the slightest, lol. Also, soul effigy for affliction is boring, cancer and boring.

You know, I realize I'm not a mythic raider, so therefore my opinion probably doesn't matter to anyone here, but...I kind of like warlock. The only real clunkiness is just how random destro is. If soul shard generation was more consistent, it would feel like you have more control over your dps. Each spec has its thing that it excels at and is weak at. Most pure dps are this way. I'm honestly not sure why warlocks are always crying about their class being broken and underpowered. It really isn't. Now, I'm sort of questioning the 7.1.5 changes (at least for destro) because as it stands, you can spec for aoe, cleave, or pure single target if you want, and going for a 'jack of all trades' build is fairly clunky and suboptimal. Now, it seems like they're -forcing- you to be suboptimal, but alas, the changes aren't live and heck, they JUST deployed a new build today. Things are still changing. I'm not going to cry about the sky falling until it actually does.

*edit* saw a post about soul effigy being clunky for aff. The solution is pretty simple. Make it follow the player like a pet, or a mob that is affixed to the player, like the stinging swarm on the last boss of BRH or the kobolds in ToGC. Having to re-place it on high movement fights is really the only thing that makes it clunky.
    Last edited by Delphirus; 2016-11-30 at 02:22 AM.

If you're joking that's not funny.If you're serious then you have bigger problem then WoW's class balance.

Fire got finally demolished and Frost is on its way out.

Pyretic Incantation, Critical Mass and Molten Armor got massively nerfed.Also nerfed the newest version of Flame on, while the best Legenday is still infact not usable. Fire is possibly in a worse state then the previous build.

Honestly at this point I'm not sure that they know how to fix the problems. I get that we've given the feedback, and either they haven't listened to it or what, couldn't tell you.

But as it stands, destro and affliction will be laughably bad, and demo still has all of the same problems, with a nice damage nerf slapped on top.

Because it worked SO well last time, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotbotdotcom View Post
    Affliction resources are not RNG in the slightest, lol. Also, soul effigy for affliction is boring, cancer and boring.
    Shards generated through ppm on agony isnt RNG?

Souls spawning ppm whilst casting isnt RNG?

Sure, killing a mob gives a soul.. and using Drain Soul(lol) gives guaranteed shards on death, but the 2 resources are both heavily RNG outside of add fights

and if you meant destro... immolate/feretory are both RNG shards

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphirus View Post
    You know, I realize I'm not a mythic raider, so therefore my opinion probably doesn't matter to anyone here, but...I kind of like warlock. The only real clunkiness is just how random destro is. If soul shard generation was more consistent, it would feel like you have more control over your dps.
    it's even worse. Not only are my soul shards random (WTF...) but so is the damage I get to do when I finally get 2 and can cast Chaos Bolt. Frankly, resource gen being random is complete bullshit. It should be either under my control or timed. For example, Hunter focus regens by itself over time AND you can cast things to generate focus (at least you could before Legion .... I'm not playing hunter this expansion). AS it is, I have Conflag to generate a shard... or a random chance that isn't predictable. I might generate 0 shards over 10 seconds... or 2. Or 3.

Each spec has its thing that it excels at and is weak at. Most pure dps are this way. I'm honestly not sure why warlocks are always crying about their class being broken and underpowered. It really isn't. Now, I'm sort of questioning the 7.1.5 changes (at least for destro) because as it stands, you can spec for aoe, cleave, or pure single target if you want, and going for a 'jack of all trades' build is fairly clunky and suboptimal. Now, it seems like they're -forcing- you to be suboptimal, but alas, the changes aren't live and heck, they JUST deployed a new build today.
    ]
    Destro ST is crap. I wouldn't mind being in the middle of the pack (though I personally think pure should be top 1/3) but while my cleave is AWESOME my ST is crap. When you have encounters like Nythendra, Guarm, Ursoc etc that matters. Even if the bonus dies, I *hate* being way down the DPS ladder and unable to do anything about it.

Things are still changing. I'm not going to cry about the sky falling until it actually does.
    Wait until a later build. Wait until they tell us they're done. Wait until live. Wait until the next patch. Wait until the next expansion.

No.
    Last edited by clevin; 2016-11-30 at 03:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting threads as a call to arms are frowned upon on this forum to start with and doing so without any kind of constructive discussion intent is just not going to be tolerated. Closing this.

Feel free to have a CONSTRUCTIVE discussion in the PTR changes thread or a new one if that's more suitable.

CLOSED.