Angry My DoT Abilities don't allow me to mount!?!? Shadow Priest / Death Knight

So I've noticed this for the past month and was hoping blizzard or someone else would catch this stupid little problem, but it hasn't so here I am posting it. This isn't primarily a PvP issue, but that's what I do is PvP so that's why I'm posting this issue here. So my DoT abilities seem to make it so I can't mount for the duration of my DoT on the target player or whomever even after I have died and ressed at the graveyard in battlegrounds. Now when I'm doing rate battlegrounds and can't mount for 15s due to a Virulent Plague (Death Knight DoT ability), this causes the issue of getting to the next objective fast. Obviously I can't because I can't mount... This isn't just an issue with Death Knights, but I have also noticed it being a slighter issue on my shadow priest. Can someone please enlighten me if this is an issue or just me being a pleb death knight/shadow priest.

Deleted
    yeah it's one of those game breaking bugs they haven't bothered to fix yet

Can be game breaking for Afflic lock, talented corruption lasts 40sec, 1 min with everlasting affliction, not fun roaming the bg or trying to scramble to a base unmounted for an entire minute...

Quote Originally Posted by bromanflex View Post
    Can be game breaking for Afflic lock, talented corruption lasts 40sec, 1 min with everlasting affliction, not fun roaming the bg or trying to scramble to a base unmounted for an entire minute...
    My point exactly. I wonder if we will get a blizzard employee to enlighten us on this issue. I highly doubt it though

No time to fix bugs, sorry guys. Too busy nerfing your secondaries.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though