Thread: Demo Trinkets

Demo Trinkets

So I have pretty much all the trinkets from heroic EN at least 865 or higher. I have found my 865 (with socket) Swarming Plaguehive and my 860 Aran's Relaxing Ruby (which I just got this week) have been the biggest dps increases. Tonight though, I got an 880 Obelisk of the Void trinket from my weekly order hall cache. Should I use this to replace one of the other 2? Here is a link to my armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...herhugz/simple

Deleted
    hey, as a demo lock you should really go for a Chrono Shard from Arcway. you dont have enough haste in your equipement at your ilvl 29% is really low

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    So I have pretty much all the trinkets from heroic EN at least 865 or higher. I have found my 865 (with socket) Swarming Plaguehive and my 860 Aran's Relaxing Ruby (which I just got this week) have been the biggest dps increases. Tonight though, I got an 880 Obelisk of the Void trinket from my weekly order hall cache. Should I use this to replace one of the other 2? Here is a link to my armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...herhugz/simple
    Plaugehive for ST, Ruby for 2+

Quote Originally Posted by keyli View Post
    hey, as a demo lock you should really go for a Chrono Shard from Arcway. you dont have enough haste in your equipement at your ilvl 29% is really low
    My haste is actually 30% in-game. I have a chrono shard but it's only ilvl 840, should I still be using that? Also ruby seems to be so good that it's usually my 3rd-4th highest dps ability, isn't that pretty dang good for ST too? Is the 880 obelisk even good? Should I use it?
    Last edited by zimboombafoo; 2016-11-30 at 06:43 PM.

Hey guys! Didnt mean to take over someone's post but I have the same question. I have :
    Unstable Arcanocrystal 860ilvl
    Swarming Plaguehive 865ilvl
    Chrono Shard 855ilvl (just 1/2 set, havent got the other one)
    Which trinket should I use for single target demo to pair with the Chrono Shard?

Thanks.

Ruby isn't great for single target. Void should be substantially stronger especially considering you desperately need haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    Ruby isn't great for single target. Void should be substantially stronger especially considering you desperately need haste.
    nearly almost every piece of gear i have is haste > other stats. how could i be "desperately" in need of haste?

nearly almost every piece of gear i have is haste > other stats. how could i be "desperately" in need of haste?
    You have 30% haste but you do whatever you want man. I'm only offering advice.

Except you don't? Your hands, back, shoulders, and trinket have no haste what-so-ever. You lack a lot of sockets, and your one ring is haste a lesser not a greater haste. You should want to aim for at least 40% haste at your gear level. Thus, you are in desperate need of haste.

For trinkets, try to get an Arcano Crystal and a Swarming plaguehive and/or Chrono Shard.
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.

Please use the Demo thread stickied for any further conversation.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...monology-Guide