Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidux View Post
    Mages getting NEW animations while the hunter barrage animation still looks like we are vibrating on top of the ground.
    Uh, barrage had its animation updated a month ago... The other hunter specs are also getting traps back, so
    Last edited by metzger84; 2016-11-30 at 01:17 PM.

Apparently this guy missed the part of Blizzcon where it was plainly stated that they were re-doing spell and ranged attack animations since melee classes already got them with the release of Legion. While they said some would be hitting 7.1.5 (some were Mage, but not all), that there would be more coming in 7.2.

Really not sure why you're posting a butthurt thread just because one class got something before yours did. Big deal. It's all cosmetics in the end and doesn't really matter. Didn't hear me crying when it took them forever to update BE models to the high def textures, now did you?

blazing barrier in that video looks like it was drawn with a crayon.

Quote Originally Posted by ACBobby View Post
    Really not sure why you're posting a butthurt thread just because one class got something before yours did. Big deal. It's all cosmetics in the end and doesn't really matter.
    Also, mages have been asking for a spec specific barrier animation for like seven years, so I wouldn't call this a privilege bestowed on the class by crooked mage biased developers.. Absolutely ridiculous. Just a bunch of crybabies

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    Also, mages have been asking for a spec specific barrier animation for like seven years, so I wouldn't call this a privilege bestowed on the class by crooked mage biased developers.. Absolutely ridiculous. Just a bunch of crybabies
    Correct. I also remember him saying Priests haven't had spell animation updates in 12 years, which is also false lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The link you cite is just a mage post in a mage forum. If its author dared to post it in the General forum, he'd get real responses to it instead of a ton of +1s from other mages. I don't mean to say that fire is OP, but you get the idea. The post is not the big argument you think it is.

Sure it is, hes using actual facts, logs, examples, and statistics that all provide valid examples. While its in the mage forum even if it was posted in the general forum how can you argue with the facts? The OP is just spewing bullshit because hes unhappy that mages seemingly get more attention than other classes but in this case its nerfs for mages.

^^ http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post43539697

Many statements are bogus. He'd see which and why if he posted in the General thread.

How about Hunters (Survival) / Rogues (Outlaw) / Warlocks (Demo / Aff) / Priests (Shadow / Disc) ? They received a lot of attention for this expac. Melees got grand new animations too.

I don't main mage but I don't feel like they changed that much since WoD. They aren't receiving all the attention all the time. It can happen that devs focus on a certain class from time to time (warlocks in MoP, for example). Doesn't mean they will do it all the time.

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.memeful.com/media/post/oMJ28xM_700wa_0.gif[IMG]

Infracted for minor spam.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-11-30 at 01:58 PM.

I've played WoW for a long time, and it sure does feel like Mages always get the good end of the stick. Saying something like "fire just got nerfed one time!" doesn't mean anything. Some classes have all their DPSes not doing well, or their only one pretty low. Of course, I'll admit this is an opinion based on feelings. Frost mages have almost always been great in PVP, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTaco View Post
    How about Hunters (Survival) / Rogues (Outlaw) / Warlocks (Demo / Aff) / Priests (Shadow / Disc) ? They received a lot of attention for this expac. Melees got grand new animations too.

I don't main mage but I don't feel like they changed that much since WoD. They aren't receiving all the attention all the time. It can happen that devs focus on a certain class from time to time (warlocks in MoP, for example). Doesn't mean they will do it all the time.

A lot of Warlock attention?
    You mean that Demo being a Single Target Turret spec, and Affliction which has an artifact ability + 2 golden traits that used by the FIRST iteration they've done in alpha, and didn't change after that?
    Hmm

10+ Year Old Account
    A thread started for no other reason then as a call to arms to block a class from playing the game is NOT okay. Closing this.

CLOSED.