Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Another "common sense" comment from a "true American".
    Not American.

Now that we're at it. Do you realize that those SJW and liberal folk are extremely hypocritical ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Oh good another trump hate thread. We haven't had one of these in like 10 minutes.
    As opposed to Trump circlejerk threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Not American.

Now that we're at it. Do you realize that those SJW and liberal folk are extremely hypocritical ?
    Differance in opinion is neither hypocritical nor ironic.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Not American.

The SJWs in law enforcement?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Differance in opinion is neither hypocritical nor ironic.
    It's not that those people share different opinions. It's about how they preach something and do the complete opposite.

Hence, hypocritical

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that those people share different opinions. It's about how they preach something and do the complete opposite.

Hence, hypocritical
    Not theirs, yours is different from theirs. Just because it seems to you one way, doesn't mean they are hypocrites, while it doesn't seem that way to them. If you think it seems cold, it doesn't mean everyone you see not wearing a jacket is a hypocrite or in anyway ironic.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    The graffiti in question (like most of it I'd wager) was done by some democrat supporters to make a statement about Trump.
    I love how in denial Trump supporters are that they believe most/all of the hate crime going down is just liberals faking it. They take one incident of it happening and hold it up on a pedestal and claim that all others therefor must be fake. The denial is strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    As opposed to Trump circlejerk threads.
    HEY GUYS ANYONE REMEMBER THE 10 DAILY OBAMACARE HATE THREADS ALONGSIDE THE 20 OBAMA HATE THREADS?

Nobody?

Man where were these people when the first page of these forums were filled with "OBUMMER IS A KENYAN MUSLIM STALIN COMMUNIST"?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Not theirs, yours is different from theirs. Just because it seems to you one way, doesn't mean they are hypocrites, while it doesn't seem that way to them. If you think it seems cold, it doesn't mean everyone you see not wearing a jacket is a hypocrite or in anyway ironic.
    No. That's wrong.

SJW folk say "People wearing jackets are the worst kind of people. I'm a great person"

----> SJW individual is wearing a jacket <----

7+ Year Old Account
    There would also be hate crimes if we were experiencing the Hillary effect. Only the criminal can be held responsible in either case.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. That's wrong.

SJW folk say "People wearing jackets are the worst kind of people. I'm a great person"

----> SJW individual is wearing a jacket <----
    No, that's how it seems to you. You do understand that people have different perspectives? You are revealing more about your self, then you think you are seeing in others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    There would also be hate crimes if we were experiencing the Hillary effect. Only the criminal can be held responsible in either case.
    Bands of transgendered arabs terrorizing 60 year old underemployed white men in Lima, Ohio?

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I love how in denial Trump supporters are that they believe most/all of the hate crime going down is just liberals faking it. They take one incident of it happening and hold it up on a pedestal and claim that all others therefor must be fake. The denial is strong.

- - - Updated - - -

HEY GUYS ANYONE REMEMBER THE 10 DAILY OBAMACARE HATE THREADS ALONGSIDE THE 20 OBAMA HATE THREADS?

Nobody?

Man where were these people when the first page of these forums were filled with "OBUMMER IS A KENYAN MUSLIM STALIN COMMUNIST"?
    I remember those threads. Which makes people doing the same thing immediately for Trump really stupid. But who cares about doing things you called stupid the last 8 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I don't think ignoring it, while claiming the other side would do it through Hillary is appropriate. You are ignoring what is happening, to divert to your prediction of an alternate reality. That's bizarre... just join the train of it all being fake...

No, that's how it seems to you. You do understand that people have different perspectives? You are revealing more about your self, then you think you are seeing in others.
    No, that's how it seems to you. You do understand that people have different perspectives? You are revealing more about your self, then you think you are seeing in others. Right back at you.

But it's fine, if they knew how hypocritical they were they would stop spewing nonsense

10+ Year Old Account
    /sigh

Bigots will be bigots, regardless of who wins. It's logical that there is a surge of pro-trump bullying, after 8 years of anti-white bullying.

I certainly don't support this movement, but I certainly am not surprised by it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I remember those threads. Which makes people doing the same thing immediately for Trump really stupid. But who cares about doing things you called stupid the last 8 years.
    Trump is the first president or even candidate to not reveal his tax records on over 50 years. What did Obama do different from any president to be called out for not being born in US? Just because Trump lied for no reason about Obama, doesn't mean the least transparent candidate in at least 50 years doesn't deserve scrutiny over his lack of transparency.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    /sigh

Bigots will be bigots, regardless of who wins. It's logical that there is a surge of pro-trump bullying, after 8 years of anti-white bullying.

I certainly don't support this movement, but I certainly am not surprised by it.
    Anti-white bullying? Is this another completely unsubstantiated comment from a person who rails against actual credible media being propagators of fake news with unsubstantiated assertions?

Thought so.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, that's how it seems to you. You do understand that people have different perspectives? You are revealing more about your self, then you think you are seeing in others. Right back at you.

But it's fine, if they knew how hypocritical they were they would stop spewing nonsense
    No, this just doesn't actually mean anything. I didn't even state my opinion of how it seems to me. My opinion on it is much simpler than your machinations... dicks will be dicks...

Deleted
    Trump is the first president or even candidate to not reveal his tax records on over 50 years.
    That was easily one one of the best parts of his campaign, watching the media and the liberal/progressives throw a daily temper tantrum, demanding that Trump release his tax records - and then watching Trump continually give them the middle finger

Deleted
    "Treat people like animals long enough, they'll start acting like animals".
    "In Democracy you have to talk WITH people, NOT DOWN TO them".