Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He told them to stop it
    he did. And honest, is that not all that counts

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    For 30+ years that divide didn't exist, as it was just Donald being Donald. He runs for president, suddenly the media is "investing" so much into him. Was Phil Heartman and SNL clairvoyant in late 80s to start investing then? Were the Simpsons? Was the NFL by denying him a team for 3 decades because his peers couldn't trust him?

Saying the media invested in going after him, actually means you are ignoring how Trump was treated 2 years ago and sooner. Media didn't change and neither did Trump. You just got scammed...
    The left here is acting in the very same manner the right did and has done since Obama was elected. Bitch and moan, expecting the worse, making shit up as they go. Neither side gives a shit about why the other thinks or acts in the manor they do, all they want is to be validated as correct. This divide has been at least 30 years in the making and i see no signs of it stopping, only signs that it will one day get to the point where we really are at each others throats. Maybe that's whats really needed in this case, another dammed bloody civil war so one side can be all "See, we were right, you were wrong." as the first one did. Either way the US is headed to a very shitty place with social unrest.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    That was easily one one of the best parts of his campaign, watching the media and the liberal/progressives throw a daily temper tantrum, demanding that Trump release his tax records - and then watching Trump continually give them the middle finger
    You know who else threw a temper tantrum about Mitt Romney not releasing his tax returns one Donald J. Trump.

Gangster rap which encourages violence and using woman as objects. = no problem.

Trump being an angry man on twitter = he causes violence!

#logic

Deleted
    surely trump is at fault for people doing these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Gangster rap which encourages violence and using woman as objects. = no problem.

#logic
    A) Who said the first one wasn't a problem? B) "Gangster rap" isn't going to be President...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    The left here is acting in the very same manner the right did and has done since Obama was elected. Bitch and moan, expecting the worse, making shit up as they go. Neither side gives a shit about why the other thinks or acts in the manor they do, all they want is to be validated as correct. This divide has been at least 30 years in the making and i see no signs of it stopping, only signs that it will one day get to the point where we really are at each others throats. Maybe that's whats really needed in this case, another dammed bloody civil war so one side can be all "See, we were right, you were wrong." as the first one did. Either way the US is headed to a very shitty place with social unrest.
    There is an extreme false equivalency at work when leftist groups motivate the actual assassination of police officers and for their efforts are invited to the white house multiple times, then the left turns around and claims there are 'hate crimes' everywhere, yet for some reason there are no body bags connected to these supposed 'hate crimes'.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

7+ Year Old Account

#logic
    Trump is the goddamn president. He is the most important person in the country (whether people like it or not). His words carry weight, and what he says matters. It can't be dismissed as art or lyrics.

Besides, Trump has encouraged violence and using women as objects as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    http://www.wbrz.com/news/police-say-...ump-supporter/

I don't even like the guy and knew about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Ok that one incident is verified thank you. The poster said "a lot of these" were hoaxes. So I need proof on that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Here ya go https://www.reddit.com/r/HateCrimeHoaxes/

HateCrimeHoaxes has been a subreddit for years, and just recently exploded with . . . . . . trump inspired hate crime hoaxes. But If I were you, I wouldn't click the link, you might get seriously triggered when you find out there hasn't been a surge of anything but butthurt over the election.
    Did you just provide reddit as proof? No wonder you're filled with so much hate you voted Trump.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    LMAO

I LOVE that the photo they're using on the article of the swastica graffiti was debunked by the BBC themselves the other week in an article suggesting that a lot of these attacks weren't really happening.

The graffiti in question (like most of it I'd wager) was done by some democrat supporters to make a statement about Trump.
    Nah, dont you know that only WHITE RACIST people can draw a swastica?! You need to take a sip of purple kool-aid my man! It will make everything clear.

/lol

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Can someone link a video of some of these horrible things happening?
    This.
    It pains me to know that there is still so much pointless hate going on in America.
    I think, in order to understand it, I would need to see one of these heinous acts--just one--in order to understand just how fargone our country is.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh..
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/10841/...-prestigiacomo

I found a link showing a bunch of videos of anti-Trump protesters attacking Trump supporters.
    Many of the links are broken, though..
    So if anybody has some video of these post-election videos of Trump supporters attacking other people, I would ~love~ to see it.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Trump is the goddamn president. He is the most important person in the country (whether people like it or not). His words carry weight, and what he says matters. It can't be dismissed as art or lyrics.

Besides, Trump has encouraged violence and using women as objects as well.
    He isn't President, yet. Also he apologized for his actions, what more does he need to do? Aren't you the same person who preaches rehabilitation in prison? Should someone who made a mistake always pay for that mistake the rest of their lives? It's rather sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    A) Who said the first one wasn't a problem? B) "Gangster rap" isn't going to be President...
    You missed the point, I am talking about what encourages bad behavior. But that's ok you often miss the point, I expected nothing less.

Deleted
    You mean hate crimes against Trump supporters and White people ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Provide proof please.
    NOT in reference to the story I mentioned above.. At work, so my searching is limited. But here is one for you: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-donald-trump/

Edit: Not the story I was referring to either, but a similar "story" by the "victim": https://www.facebook.com/santamonica...48837835137297

Again, I am not saying bad things haven't happened by bad people using Trump as an excuse to be hateful. Just not that it's as bad as SPLC would have you believe. Does anyone even listen to SPLC anymore???
    Last edited by Sinyc; 2016-11-30 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Did you just provide reddit as proof? No wonder you're filled with so much hate you voted Trump.
    Right, because news postings and police reports posted on reddit are so fake....... I can see why you voted for Castro.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cult of personality

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Same thing happened in the UK following Brexit. No big surprise. Neonazis feel empowered.

The rampant apologism in the US right now is staggering. Frightening tbh.

The kind of bullshit loyal, vocal Trump supporters are spouting are the kind of farfetched, ignorant tripe everyone are able to spot. But it has gone so far these people manage to convince themselves. The people who curse anyone for things you can point out Trump is also guilty off, but then that is shrugged off for some petty reason. And when you break through, when not even they can pretend Donald has been the perfect God Emperor, all you get is "And this is the kind of rhetoric that got him elected."

Yes, somehow that is correct. Pointing out his hypocricy, his lies and his blatant demagoguery somehow made him worthy of the presidency in the US. Embarrassing.

No wonder post-truth is word of the year.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2016-11-30 at 05:45 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Anti-white bullying? Is this another completely unsubstantiated comment from a person who rails against actual credible media being propagators of fake news with unsubstantiated assertions?

Thought so.
    To claim anti-white bullying is a hoax is the equivalent of claiming racism doesn't exist. Much like the fact that we generalized rape to be almost exclusively male on female abuse, yet this week a new study made from the department of justice claims that women on men rape is much more prevalent than anticipated. 28%, in fact, is exclusively female on male.

But hey, sure, let's dodge common sense when it fits your narrative. But anti-white is a thing, same as white nationalism and racism.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Much like the fact that we generalized rape to be almost exclusively male on female abuse, yet this week a new study made from the department of justice claims that women on men rape is much more prevalent than anticipated. 28%, in fact, is exclusively female on male.

Sounds very interesting, do you have a link to this study?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I remember those threads. Which makes people doing the same thing immediately for Trump really stupid. But who cares about doing things you called stupid the last 8 years.
    And you were a very willing participant in those threads, so your moral superiority is trash. Sad.

- - - Updated - - -

He isn't President, yet. Also he apologized for his actions, what more does he need to do? Aren't you the same person who preaches rehabilitation in prison? Should someone who made a mistake always pay for that mistake the rest of their lives? It's rather sad.

- - - Updated - - -

You missed the point, I am talking about what encourages bad behavior. But that's ok you often miss the point, I expected nothing less.
    You cry about other people using whataboutism to deflect from heinous acts, then do it yourself, then claim you don't. Your posts are funny, but sad.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"