Deleted

Emerald Dreamcatcher + Oneth's Intuition combo for moonkins

Hey guys,

I was lucky enough to get the Emerald Dreamcatcher to drop and like 2 days later Oneth's popped from an emissary box. I'm just wondering if I use both to their fullest potention at the moment.

While focussing on doing the starsurge chaining correctly and keep the ED buff up, there's actually no time in between to pop in a starfall. So usually I pop a starfall when I have to move or out of AP.

Is it worth it to stop casting SS and use the proc right away to cast starfall? Also is Stellar Drift better with this setup than Nature's Balance?

I would like to hear how other players with this legendary combo are using it.

I don't have either but I do remember reading that people said that you should only cast starfall if you wont be able to keep up your ED buff.

I view it the same way as obliteration with frost DK's. Obliterate causes Rime procs that increase howling blast damage, when obliterate is up, you ignore those howling blast procs until it is over.

Now the issue with Boomkins here are that you get a haste breakpoint with emerald dreamcatcher, it could be possible that with hero and other haste procs that your GCD may allow it in very small situations. You have to sim out what you can fit in the ED buff timer to see how much haste you need for certain casts to be made. The boomkin guide has a haste breakpoint on MMO. If you do find that you wont have enough AP to do another starsurge, then using Oneth's proc may be worth using for the chance you get a free starsurge proc.

BTW I hate you, I have ekowraith and haven't gotten a second well spamming dungeons/raiding/emm quests 6 hours a day... I was about to quit the game because of these stupid legendaries and an annoying player in my guild who doesn't shut up.

Yea i am wondering the same thing. I have had the bracers and was lucky on getting the helm today. I haven't messed around with it yet, but im thinking Ill just use Oneths when im moving or have no AP.

Ekowraith is what all legendaries should be, just minor utility/defensive buffs

You weave in the starfalls in place of LS/2xSW. Just don't overlap starfalls.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Ekowraith is what all legendaries should be, just minor utility/defensive buffs
    i agree on this

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    i agree on this
    Yep, since legendaries are affecting our dps SO FREAKING MUCH!

Well, I'm a great raider, I trialed for a guild with oneth's as my only legendary. So my dps was under par. But my mechanics were great. Lowest avoidable damage used my innervate 3 times in a 7 minute fight, used barkskin 6, dot uptimes were good, very little wasted AP. On other fights I would be the last 2-3 people alive except for tanks because avoiding damage. But I don't get that main raid spot because our class is balanced around ED and IFE...I don't think this is fair to the people who are not getting these legendaries...Top druids, some of them rolled multiple druids if they didn't get ED as their first...that's not healthy gameplay.

I totally agree, the legendary system is stupid. This X-pac is great so far except for that, and if they don't think of some smart way to fix it, it could very well turn it into a shit x-pac.