my resto shaman legendary idea

Reduces the cooldown of Reincarnation by 10 minutes. Additionally, after casting reincarnation you will go into Ascendance for 10 seconds.

This idea sorta came from the Ret legendary bracers that proc a insane amount of damage when you take lethal damage. if you die and have to reincarnation assuming you didn't make a mistake it probably means the raid is taking a lot of damage so being able to reincarnation and have a mini ascendance would be great and also having reincarnation for every other attempt in progression would be nice.

You can tell me my idea sucks i don't really care but would be interesting to hear some other ideas too maybe?

??
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Reduces the cooldown of Reincarnation by 10 minutes. Additionally, after casting reincarnation you will go into Ascendance for 10 seconds.

This idea sorta came from the Ret legendary bracers that proc a insane amount of damage when you take lethal damage. if you die and have to reincarnation assuming you didn't make a mistake it probably means the raid is taking a lot of damage so being able to reincarnation and have a mini ascendance would be great and also having reincarnation for every other attempt in progression would be nice.

You can tell me my idea sucks i don't really care but would be interesting to hear some other ideas too maybe?

Would become useless on farm fights.

It reminds me a lot of the cape for Holy Priests. Intentionally dying on fights for higher parses is kinda a gimmicky play style. Honestly I think the boots should be buffed and the belt should go from 40% to 50 or 60.

Deleted
    Other healing classes all have legendaries that proc shit on the target, so why don't we? All we have is "reduced manacost, more healing if stood in shit, more throughput on CH after 5 casts" - Why don't we get one thats like "Has 10-20% chance to apply Riptide to the target healed by your healing tide / healing stream totem" or something like that, would make us way more viable with the other fucking bullshit druids with their "refresh ALL THE HOTS EVER on the target." legendaries, or shit that applies a full hot, not even a chance, it just straight up applies a 2nd hot for free.

Give us some of that please. Instead of this stupid, underpowered shit you keep giving us Blizzard.