Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Arms!!
    Did I miss something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snackwiches View Post
    I'd hit my dick with a hammer before I'd play Mage. It could be the living embodiment of power and I still wouldnt want to touch that clunky ass, retro MMO feeling piece of shit for another second.
    this made me giggle

Deleted
    Yeah thank god they nerfed fire which was average..

Do you have any idea what you're talking about before stating crap like that?
    Last edited by mmocffe5ed6b2e; 2016-12-01 at 08:54 AM.

Fire is so average that Danish Terrace took 5 fire mages on their first M Helya kill :^)

Frost, Arcane, MM, Arms!!, Retri

not sure about : Enhancer, Feral, Rogues

Classes that will be brokenly bad : Warlocks
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????.......
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????.......
    MM dps is quite good currently and gets buffed compared to live. Many classes are getting nerfed -> MM gonna be goooooood (I think)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kinyongia View Post
    Did I miss something?
    Arms is overpowered right now and if they keep 7.1.5 like it is on PTR right now then Arms continues to be overpowered.

Deleted
    You will get the idea:

1)Know how the specs work.
    2)Check the tier set bonus from Night Hold.
    3)Blue people already said, that lower end now will get buffed, while top end now will get nerfed(so the gap is more tight, but tier set bonus will change that).
    4)Lot of changes will still come.

Deleted
    For the average WoW FOTM player this is how things work:

When they say a spec is "bottom trash absolute shit wah wah " in reality it means its average

Average for them equals in reality "pretty good" but they will still call it average, middle of the pack or any other buzzword just because they are FOTM players so they need the absolute best snowflake spec in the game

And decent equals "broken op but lets pretend its just okay right?"

So its likely that the FOTM herd will only flock to one or two specs for each patch, always calling it "meh" or "yeah its just above average"
    Last edited by mmocc90fcf6aa1; 2016-12-01 at 09:37 AM.

Deleted
    If PTR changes stay as they are now. Cant w8 for MM hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pereqt View Post
    Yeah thank god they nerfed fire which was average..

Do you have any idea what you're talking about before stating crap like that?

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    Fire is so average that Danish Terrace took 5 fire mages on their first M Helya kill :^)
    Made me chuckle. This forum needs an upvote system.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Tuning isn't done, or anywhere near done. So no one knows.
    This is a lie you all keep telling yourself every patch, but it's never true. Tuning is done. Don't expect anything radical at all. What you see is basically what you'll get so if it doesn't look good now, it won't look good when it goes live. They nerf with a hammer and buff with a scalpel, remember.

Frost, Arcane, MM, Arms!!, Retri

not sure about : Enhancer, Feral, Rogues

Classes that will be brokenly bad : Warlocks
    Its time to make survival great again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted

Its so average they only managed to get worlds 3rd mind you. Fire mages are really in a bad spot. *Cough* :^)

Arcane is already amazing... in PvP anyway. I can kill people in under 3 seconds with CD's.. it's pretty fucked up really.

Clearly It's gonna be holy priest

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Unless you overlook the fact that most of that boost has already been nerfed back down ( they nerfed Overpower). Of the mages though they are probably still the best off simply because they haven't been hit as hard with the nerf stick at this point. Fire is in pretty rough shape at this point ( seems to be roughly 100k drop in single target which we were middle of the pack on to begin with). Last I saw for Fire, Flamestrike was almost as much damage ST as casting Pyro.
    it's obvious it's nowhere near close to tuned so quit taking ptr numbers as what they're gonna be when it goes live

there's a reason why method made it first with 5 SP :3 /s

Deleted
    99% of people play so bad that it won't make any difference. I'll continue to play Fire with my Mage. And my Pally hasn't even gotten his Retri-Weeapon yet, even though my Prot/Holy are both at 30+

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Arcane is already amazing... in PvP anyway. I can kill people in under 3 seconds with CD's.. it's pretty fucked up really.
    Granted I've pretty much zero traits, but my mark of aluneth hits for around 500k to maybe 750k with some arcane blasts I might get to a 1.5mill burst in pvp. I'm probably doing something wrong since I had no experience at all as arcane but I really want to know how to play it since it might be the new best mage pvp spec in 7.1.5