Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    Fire is so average that Danish Terrace took 5 fire mages on their first M Helya kill :^)
    probably because helya other than guarm or odyn is indeed like tailored for fire
    as she needs burst ae and burst single target on a few occassions which is what fire excels in
    good that helya doesnt need high single target dps like guarm/odyn do as that is where fire looses hard
    but oh well .. why do i even try to explain how a specc works when you guys are only capabale of:'i have absolutely no clue how fire works but: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOVERPOWEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!!!'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyla View Post
    probably because helya other than guarm or odyn is indeed like tailored for fire
    as she needs burst ae and burst single target on a few occassions which is what fire excels in
    good that helya doesnt need high single target dps like guarm/odyn do as that is where fire looses hard
    but oh well .. why do i even try to explain how a specc works when you guys are only capabale of:'i have absolutely no clue how fire works but: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOVERPOWEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!!!'
    Well, given quite a few blue posts that are stating that the "modern" WoW is leaning heavily towards burst and AOE, I would say that niche is quite a good one to live in.

And anyway: I know that "the world is ending and mages will forever be the bottom of the meters", but let's be honest: burst was nerfed, sustained was buffed. In the end, it's not as bad as you might think. And if it is: Just wait a couple weeks for 7.1.6 for the buffs.

Shadow looks awful for 7.1.5

Everything about it reeks Blizzard haven't a clue wtf they're doing.

Deleted
    Yeah on a fight with an extreme amount of adds that lets us pad our damage very hard........
    It's a fact that fire isn't in a good spot, mongrel

Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    Granted I've pretty much zero traits, but my mark of aluneth hits for around 500k to maybe 750k with some arcane blasts I might get to a 1.5mill burst in pvp. I'm probably doing something wrong since I had no experience at all as arcane but I really want to know how to play it since it might be the new best mage pvp spec in 7.1.5
    I'm sticking with Elemental/Restoration Shaman and Havoc/Vengeance Demon Hunter, though I do hope Arcane becomes awesome as Fire/Frost are (imo) lame.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I'm sticking with Elemental/Restoration Shaman and Havoc/Vengeance Demon Hunter, though I do hope Arcane becomes awesome as Fire/Frost are (imo) lame.
    I think frost is awesome for PvE. I like the ice lance stacking etc. I don't really like fire since it only feels awesome during combustion. For pvp I really hate fire since combustion can be stolen and frost just feels a lot better. Arcane feels kind of gimmicky right now, for me at least.

Elemental is still not there yet to be on a fotm list, it was close tho but last ptr patch pulled us down again
    I would cast my vote on ret pala, haven't looked around about any info on it since I don't play it and I've already seen some sick ass ret dps so I assume 7.1.5 will just enhance that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    I like the ice lance stacking etc
    I have a feeling you won't like 7.1.5 then.