Deleted

7.1.5 : Felblade vs. Fel Mastery

Ok guys, i've got two legendaries : the ring & the boots.

Now my question is: stay on Fel Mastery with 7.1.5 or switch to Felblade?

Fel Mastery grants 25 energy all 10 seconds.
    Felblade 30 energy alle 15 seconds.

Now, how often das Felblade reset?
    Is the playstyle more fluid (VR -> Felblade)?

Not to forget: the boots get a little buff (from 5% to 10%), so that the 30% extra damage of Fel Mastery
    will weight more...

Well it's looking like Nemesis is going to be the top choice for ST, with Momentum tops for aoe/cleave fights.
    I't wouldn't surprise me if the answer ended up being to pair Felblade with Nemesis, and Fel Mastery with momo.

Deleted
    I'd say for single target the most damaging build will be fel blade + nemesis.

While for mythics+ you usually will be better with fel mastery + momentum.

Deleted
    Or just go full mastery after crit and => felblade/chaos cleave

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OlorinOrigin View Post
    Or just go full mastery after crit and => felblade/chaos cleave
    I think mastery doesn't improve felblade, cause it is fire damage instead of chaos damage... so to improve felblade damage you need crit + versatility or haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Varamar View Post
    I think mastery doesn't improve felblade, cause it is fire damage instead of chaos damage... so to improve felblade damage you need crit + versatility or haste.
    I'm pretty sure he's aware of this and he meant felblade usage in a sense it allows you to spam more Chaos Strike for a duration 'd' which synergizes well with crit/mastery stats in 1.7.5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's aware of this and he meant felblade usage in a sense it allows you to spam more Chaos Strike for a duration 'd' which synergizes well with crit/mastery stats in 1.7.5.
    He's right. So was my question: Anybody knows, how often Felblade proggs from Demonblades?

Even though it procs often on dummy, I'm often fury starved. If you are lucky and get the ring, you are ok in pve, in pvp it will be something really frustrating...