• Yes

150 33.26%
  • No

301 66.74%

Thread: Remove Mythic+

Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Exclamation Remove Mythic+

For the sake of WoW's development, Mythic+ should be removed. Fast.

Whenever we log in, we immediately feel overwhelmed by something. No, it isn't by the amount of potential content we can partake in this day. We immediately feel the need to start running Mythic+ dungeons. Either farming keys to get our own group going or try leech from somebody.

This feeling of being forced into a particular piece of content (because we know that it's the best piece of content to get gear from) and potentially infinite way to get said gear, isn't welcome. We don't welcome such feelings, Blizzard has been forcing us into a lot of situations lately.

Mythic+ shouldn't exist. Not only does it forces us to do it daily(even if we don't want to, there's a pretty bad word that could illustrate the feeling) but it makes WoW developers lazy. Content like this translates into lazy development, where developers stop doing quality content in favor of repeatable and below average ones. They've started this trend for a while with this new form of progression system : LFR->Normal->Heroic->Mythic.

You used to progress through different raids, not by doing the same raid 3-4 times in order to progress only for the next tier to make the previous one completely obsolete. This is lazy design. Lazy development and Mythic+ is yet another layer of repetition they've added into WoW.

Everything is becoming random and repeatable, which only furthers my belief that Blizzard is making everything random in order to force feed us the illusion that there's things to do. I could speak about the current situation of PvP, the legendary rng issue and how every piece of gear is basically a roll of dice(including pvp gear)

We need to wake up and tell Blizzard we're aware of what they're doing and we don't want WoW like this.

EDIT: I made the mistake of using a word to describe something. Some of you might have felt offended, for that I am trully sorry. I will try my best to choose the right words next time. I had a hard time translating a word from my native language and chose to implement a not so bright one from the English vocabulary. I apologize.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2016-12-02 at 04:04 PM. Reason: accepting I made a grave mistake in my wording

I agree. WoD was awesome.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    noone is forcing you to do anything. don't like mythic+? don't do it.

seems pretty straightforward, why would you want to deny players who do enjoy it ?
    Hi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mods needs to wake up and ban you from this forum. It's your second or third flame thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I agree. WoD was awesome.
    It actually wasn't so bad. You had some choices that aren't presented anymore in the current system.

You tried, OP. You tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    noone is forcing you to do anything. don't like mythic+? don't do it.

seems pretty straightforward, why would you want to deny players who do enjoy it ?
    In order to be competitive you're forced into doing it, whether you like it or not, whether you want to do it or not. This is bad design

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Mods needs to wake up and ban you from this forum. It's your second or third flame thread.
    No. I bring important issues to discussion which most people are afraid to talk about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You used to progress through different raids, not by doing the same raid 3-4 times in order to progress only for the next tier to make the previous one completely obsolete. This is lazy design. Lazy development and Mythic+ is yet another layer of repetition they've added into WoW.
    People wanted more 5 man progression. People got more 5 man progression.
    And I honestly think it's one of the best additions to the game, as it's quite challenging.

If you don't like those, don't run them.

- - - Updated - - -

In order to be competitive you're forced into doing it, whether you like it or not, whether you want to do it or not. This is bad design
    In Order to be competitive you always have to grind
    /thread

- - - Updated - - -

No. I bring important issues to discussion which most people are afraid to talk about.
    Yeah you're such a badboy.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nope. You are a troll. Everyone know this and you know this.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-12-02 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iMemberClassic View Post
    People wanted more 5 man progression. People got more 5 man progression.
    And I honestly think it's one of the best additions to the game, as it's quite challenging.

If you don't like those, don't run them.

- - - Updated - - -

In Order to be competitive you always have to grind
    /thread
    It's not challenging. It's repetitive and becomes boring quite fast. We need development that creates new things and not make old things repetitive

I log in, do daily CDs on professions, do some worthy WQs, que some LFR or BGs...then I log out relaxed and get a full night of rest.

What am I exactly being forced into ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never ran a mythic+ so far (well, no, I ran one once but a member left and we never finished and I never ran one since). Phew I feel forced.

It's not challenging. It's repetitive and becomes boring quite fast. We need development that creates new things and not make old things repetitive
    Link me your armory with +15 then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Nope. You are a troll. Everyone know this and you know this.
    Begone, shitposter

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-12-02 at 03:14 PM.

Every content should be completed once only!.

10+ Year Old Account
    The MMO that doesn't have any repetitive elements has yet to be released.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

15+ Year Old Account
    I am assuming the poll question/answers are reversed from the topic of the title/body on purpose?
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

For the sake of WoW's development, Mythic+ should be removed. Fast.

Whenever we log in, we immediately feel overwhelmed by something. No, it isn't by the amount of potential content we can partake in this day. We immediately feel the need to start running Mythic+ dungeons. Either farming keys to get our own group going or try leech from somebody.

This feeling of being forced into a particular piece of content (because we know that it's the best piece of content to get gear from) and potentially infinite way to get said gear, isn't welcome. We don't welcome such feelings, Blizzard has been forcing us into a lot of situations lately.

Mythic+ shouldn't exist. Not only does it forces us to do it daily(even if we don't want to, it actually feels like rape) but it makes WoW developers lazy. Content like this translates into lazy development, where developers stop doing quality content in favor of repeatable and below average ones. They've started this trend for a while with this new form of progression system : LFR->Normal->Heroic->Mythic.

Everything is becoming random and repeatable, which only furthers my belief that Blizzard is making everything random in order to force feed us the illusion that there's things to do. I could speak about the current situation of PvP, the legendary rng issue and how every piece of gear is basically a roll of dice(including pvp gear)

We need to wake up and tell Blizzard we're aware of what they're doing and we don't want WoW like this.
    You keep saying "we" when you really mean "i".

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't see how you are forced into M+... I mean yeah there are some crazies with like ludicrous amount M+ done under the belt and I know one guy like this in my guild and guess what? Progress or gear-wise he is absolutely at the same stage as me and I maybe do like a couple of M+ runs per week for weekly chest, after EN released.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    I am assuming the poll question/answers are reversed from the topic of the title/body on purpose?
    Also yes, that's pretty poor taste, OP.

Seriously terrible.