• Yes

150 33.26%
  • No

301 66.74%

Thread: Remove Mythic+

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Please, how is that relevant? I just might if I feel like it. It's not hard.
    ok this is a troll thread and I will not be wasting my time on this. Mods really need to look into this thread
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Removing it is a dumber suggestion than capping number you can do in a week.

Once again, I want my character to be at the best possible state.
    yet claim you are not hardcore.

dude, that's hardcore.

flasks and pots for LFR - thats super try hard hardcore

just join a guild or make some friends and run M+ with them, there's nothing wrong with the system, but there appears to be all sorts wrong with your attitude
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Tickol.

It's time to stop.

Did you know everything about how WoW worked when you bought it?
    nope, but i took the time to learn and not bitch about what i didn't understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not forced to do M+ spam unless you're pushing mythics, and if you are, you're expected to do whatever it takes to down bosses. As for casual players (which the LARGE majority of players are), you can do any content without farming mythic+. I am 862 ilvl and my artifact is level 30 without ever farming mythic+. I can easily pug into mythic dungeons and EN. You're supposed to put in the effort to do what content you want. If you want to do mythic raiding, you should be putting in the effort to do mythic raiding. If you're like me and just want to run some dungeons, normal EN, etc. you can get away with taking content at your own pace.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Removing it is a dumber suggestion than capping number you can do in a week.
    Capping it would be enough for now. But the fact that it endangers future development still persists

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    You're not forced to do M+ spam unless you're pushing mythics, and if you are, you're expected to do whatever it takes to down bosses. As for casual players (which the LARGE majority of players are), you can do any content without farming mythic+. I am 862 ilvl and my artifact is level 30 without ever farming mythic+. I can easily pug into mythic dungeons and EN. You're supposed to put in the effort to do what content you want. If you want to do mythic raiding, you should be putting in the effort to do mythic raiding. If you're like me and just want to run some dungeons, normal EN, etc. you can get away with taking content at your own pace.
    Some of us feel like character progression means improving it whenever we can, we feel like falling behind the numbers game isn't a choice. So we need to use the systems the game gives us to close that gap. Running mythic+ is a requirement, hence, we're forced to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Raids are also lazy and repetitive, remove them also, please.

Actually just remove any and all content, so we can finally use WoW what it was programmed for: Chatting in City Chat!!
    The new raid system is lazy and repetitive, yes. The old one, not so much.

At the end of TBC you had guilds progressing through t4 and grull's lair.

Some of us feel like character progression means improving it whenever we can, we feel like falling behind the numbers game isn't a choice. So we need to use the systems the game gives us to close that gap. Running mythic+ is a requirement, hence, we're forced to do it.
    So you have a hardcore mindset but don't want to put in the effort. You are stuck on one level and want the levels above you removed so you get the illusion of superiority and brag about being hardcore without putting in any extra effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're obviously just shitposting at this point but this is for everyone else that is serious about "forced" bullshit.

You are not forced to do anything in this game ever. You make the choice to beat yourself up by comparing yourself to other players and wanting to be the best.

Once again, I want my character to be at the best possible state.
    dude, just accept you are trying to be hardcore, without raiding.

and stop blaming the system of mythic+ because you lack any self control.

this is like a fat guy blaming donuts for his weight issue. or the bakery, for making the donuts in the first place.
    Last edited by smokii; 2016-12-02 at 04:13 PM.

I voted no and I have never stepped foot in a Mythic +. They need to be changed, not removed. Time should ONLY BE A FACTOR on the leaderboards, not on rewards. Also, they need to consider a daily or weekly cap on these.

This is the thread MMO-C deserves.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    So you have a hardcore mindset but don't want to put in the effort. You are stuck on one level and want the levels above you removed so you get the illusion of superiority and brag about being hardcore without putting in any extra effort.
    I guess I have a hardcore mindset even though I'm not a hardcore player, yes. Is there something wrong with that dichotomy? I don't believe so.

This isn't about me. It's about the game and mythic+ , in my opinion, isn't doing wonders for it. It's actually very bad

The new raid system is lazy and repetitive, yes. The old one, not so much.

At the end of TBC you had guilds progressing through t4 and grull's lair.
    Because if you lost one person in your raid from, say, guild sniping, you literally had to start all over in gearing their replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Tickol.

It's time to stop.
    He won't until the mods get off thier ass and do something. He crossed a line in this thread but the mods are to blame letting him get away with this nonsense for far to long.
    The amazing thing I have seen at least one other infracted in this thread but not the op who compared running mythic+ to rape.
    So mods are here but allowing this.
    Unfucking believable

I want one just one mod to pm me and explain to me how this was and still is allowed to be going on just one
    Last edited by Jewsco; 2016-12-02 at 04:14 PM.

I guess I have a hardcore mindset even though I'm not a hardcore player, yes. Is there something wrong with that dichotomy? I don't believe so.

This isn't about me. It's about the game and mythic+ , in my opinion, isn't doing wonders for it. It's actually very bad
    Because you don't want to put in the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    LFR is a bad design, lazy and repetitive remove it so.
    I agree - remove it and replace with a 25-man fixed raid size, personal loot only, fail buff activated NORMAL mode that shares a lockout with Normal.