Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is it possible to go back and do green-fire?

No further questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you just can't get the title "of the Black Harvest" anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you can. You will either have to farm up the book or buy it from the AH. Like above said you can not get the title anymore.

Yes you can no title though

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Yes you can no title though
    I wonder though if the title carries over to other accounts on the same BNET though.

Deleted
    Just farming the book is a pain tbh... Rares are pretty rare (with so many people farming it)

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    I wonder though if the title carries over to other accounts on the same BNET though.
    Yes it does.

I did it on my lock when SoO was content and just checked....I don't have the title available. Am I missing something?

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

In all honestly you are probably better off buying to book from the AH. I tried farming it for a week and between the abysmal drop rate and the masses of people insta-killing the rares its an absolute pain the ass. More than likely its quicker to farm the gold than it is the book.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Are there any cons in farming the book while in a group? I'm currently trying to get the book myself, but I didn't actually find a single rare alive in the last 3 days. So I was wondering if stacking 5 warlocks in a single group could help

Can you switch back and forth from orange and green spells? Or are you stuck with green?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelDude View Post
    Can you switch back and forth from orange and green spells? Or are you stuck with green?
    You can switch back and forth. But you have to do the last part (Black Temple) of the scenario every time. By now this should not be a problem any more as you will probably 1-shot it with current gear :0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    You can switch back and forth. But you have to do the last part (Black Temple) of the scenario every time. By now this should not be a problem any more as you will probably 1-shot it with current gear :0
    Pretty sure you can just go to Shadowmoon Valley (Outland) and speak to Kanrethad/Jubeka at the Altar there to switch, unless this was recently changed.

Deleted
    Think I saw the book for 150k last time I checked (EU Khadgar)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Pretty sure you can just go to Shadowmoon Valley (Outland) and speak to Kanrethad/Jubeka at the Altar there to switch, unless this was recently changed.
    Which Altar? The on in Black Temple (where we fought Illidan back when?) or the one outside Black Temple in Shadowmoon Valley?

If that's true, then I'm quite embarrassed that I have done this BT scenario about 5-6 times in MOP just to switch back n forth

10+ Year Old Account
    Which Altar? The on in Black Temple (where we fought Illidan back when?) or the one outside Black Temple in Shadowmoon Valley?

If that's true, then I'm quite embarrassed that I have done this BT scenario about 5-6 times in MOP just to switch back n forth
    Outside, somewhere around the middle of the zone.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The one by the Deathforge. Outside in the middle of the zone.

I took the lazy way.
    Paid 10k in the AH for the book, did the quest which is trivial at this point.
    Ignore almost all mechanics and the boss can be 1 shotted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to put a dampener on things, but just one point that you might want to consider before you make a desicion one way or the other:

Unless things have changed since Legion's launch then the devs were too lazy to go and update the green spell effects for Legion. If you use the green fire you'll be playing with considerably less visually impressive MoP-era spell effects while it's active.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Sucks that the green fire only really applies to Destro but it is the fire spec so I guess I can't really complain.