Legendaries from M+ Chests

Has anyone seen these drop from the +2 or +3 chests, or do they just drop from the guaranteed chest? Thanks

i have seen one drop from a +2 for a guildy, i myself had one drop form the weekly chest and from a +7.

I've dropped one from BRH +2 chest.

I got my first legendary item from lower end Mythic+ weekly chest in my order hall. I think it was Mythic +4 or +5, but definitely below 6.
    And, what is this "the guaranteed chest" you speak of? I don't think a legendary drop can be guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by -shin- View Post
    I got my first legendary item from lower end Mythic+ weekly chest in my order hall. I think it was Mythic +4 or +5, but definitely below 6.
    And, what is this "the guaranteed chest" you speak of? I don't think a legendary drop can be guaranteed.
    When you finish any m+ you get at least one chest. That's what he means, that one chest.

Saw one drop from the third extra chest on M9 yesterday, so yes.

You are guaranteed a chest if you finish a mythic+ dungeon from a non depleted keystone. Any of those chest have a chance to contain a legendary. We do not know if the higher the key the better the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    You are guaranteed a chest if you finish a mythic+ dungeon from a non depleted keystone. Any of those chest have a chance to contain a legendary. We do not know if the higher the key the better the chance.
    we do know higher the difficulty higher the chance, it has been stated before.

Deleted
    all endgame content are part of the legendary drop chance and bad luck streak progress.

That goes for all raids, all dungeons from HC and up and caches.

So of course if a heroic dungeon can drop one, a +2 can too.

Thanks for confirming, everyone