Thread: Where to Start?

Where to Start?

I'm returning to the game after a long hiatus. I stopped playing mid MoP, picked the game back up for a single patch in WoD, and dropped it again until just now.

So far I'm really enjoying the experience, have both my rogue and warrior to 110 already and I'm having a hard time figuring out who to focus on. But also having a very hard time figuring out what to do at cap! I feel like there's an insane amount for me to catch up on, and no possible way I can catch up on it all.

Is there a recommended progression path for end game content? A pointer in that direction would be great if anyone has a guide (I found the WoWhead guide to be insanely overwhelming and not very 'directive') I put a heavy focus on PvE and intend on raiding again, but I'd like to try out PvP as well with the systems changes.

Deleted
    I know a lot of people would recommend getting into mythic dungeons before moving onto mythic + and karazhan. These when paired with world bosses (and world quest caches for legendaries) should prepare you sufficiently for raiding.

The thing you need to understand about "End-Game" in Legion is that it is no longer simple case of: Level to cap -> Dungeons -> Heroics -> Raiding. End-Game now consists of whatever you actually enjoy doing. PVP has a legitimate progression system(sorta) other than Arena-ranking. Open world has World Quests, Treasures, and World Bosses. Small group action now has the Mythic+ system which works similar to Diablo 3 Greater Rifts. And of course there's always raiding.

So pick what you enjoy and start doing it. If you want to raid, then raid. If you want dungeon, then find a steady M+ group. PvP. Craft. The Xmog system has been overhauled as well, so you can go crazy doing that too. It's all valid. Just don't let anyone else tell you have to have fun and you'll be fine.