View Poll Results: Are you currently subscribed to WoW? If not, when were you last subscribed?

Voters
518. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I am currently subscribed.

388 74.90%
  • No, but I have been subscribed since Legion release.

79 15.25%
  • No, but I have been subscribed pre-legion in 2016.

16 3.09%
  • No, I was last subscribed in 2015

14 2.70%
  • No, I was last subscribed during MoP.

10 1.93%
  • No, I was last subscribed during Cataclysm.

3 0.58%
  • No, i was last subscribed during Wotlk

2 0.39%
  • No, I was last subscribed during BC/Classic

2 0.39%
  • I have never been subscribed!

4 0.77%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    You are confusing the subscription auto-renewing with being a subscriber.
    Yea, so I'm not subscribed lol. If I go and buy the news paper every day from the shop, that doesn't mean I'm subscribed to that news paper. If I paid in advance for it to be delivered, then I would be subscribed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    Yea, so I'm not subscribed lol. If I go and buy the news paper every day from the shop, that doesn't mean I'm subscribed to that news paper. If I paid in advance for it to be delivered, then I would be subscribed.
    While I appreciate the semantic games that tokens can bring about (or game-cards), the obvious intent of the poll was if you have an active account.

I do apologize for the confusion.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

Yeah I know what you meant mate, I'm just being a twat

Deleted
    Played Legion for a couple of weeks but for the first time ever lost all interest in the game (due to not enjoying the pvp changes). I 've been subscribed for most of the time since Wotlk (couple of breaks when pandas were announced and late Wod cause all my guild had stopped playing)
    Last edited by mmoc0db28a6c7b; 2016-12-05 at 08:38 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have cancelled my sub. Mistakenly, I purchased the six month sub before Legion started and regretted that about 2 months in.

Other posters have picked up on this, but for me, Legion is boring. Once you have reached a certain ilvl your options become limited for further progression. I am not in a guild so that rules out raiding (can't commit to a schedule). The other option is mythic dungeons. I have certainly tried to join a group but have been declined every time. Such is the life of a DPS as people will always take someone with a higher ilvl. Then you are in a Catch 22 situation. Making mythics auto-queueable would help.

I have done this with four characters and finally seen the idiocy in carrying on down the same path.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanthanum View Post
    I have certainly tried to join a group but have been declined every time. Such is the life of a DPS as people will always take someone with a higher ilvl. Then you are in a Catch 22 situation. Making mythics auto-queueable would help.
    You can just create your own groups, they usually fill while you are doing WQs for emissary chest.

7+ Year Old Account
    i pay now with pre paid cards instead of a sub.
    because of private reasons.

i barely log in anymore tho... barely have any time, and also got quite a burn out.
    have 25 days of my game time left.

gonna take a break till nighthold most likely.

Formerly known as Arafal

For the next 9 days, not sure if ill sub again after.

Sitting on 10 tokens so I mite.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Too bad we're enslaved to keep subbed now for artifact knowledge, pretty sure it's designed to keep subs.
    The scaling thing is absolute bullcrap, because it could be done without and just not make the requirements of ap needed so high.
    Happy slavemas all.
    After that when being able to have lvl25 it's time to stop for a while i guess, the boredom must be so great also at that time, maybe too much to return soon.
    Also brings doubts about blizzs plans ofcourse as usual with their weird things, someday i hope to realize gaming is just a shitty thing to spend time.
    Last edited by mmoca999bf711a; 2016-12-05 at 10:17 PM.

Deleted
    Yes, I am. I generally never unsubscribe, even if I don't play much for a while.

It has been free for almost 2 years now. Garrisons passively bought 3 years of WoW time for me. It would have been more, but you can only buy 36 months of game time in a 24 month window. This spring when that window opens back up the gold that has been sitting around from my garrison will buy more tokens, by then I should be able to use it to switch servers and things like that too.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Kinda lost interest in the game when I realized I logged in WoW not to decide what I wanted to do, but what to do. Halfway through MoP. A few months of WoD, a few weeks of Legion and I don't think I'll ever resub.

Hate the design of everything done in Legion. Leaves little to no choice to players.