Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

that combo, what supose to do?

Druid play.

turn 10,

Aviana (9 mana),
    play Kun the forgotten king (1 mana), come back to 10 mana....
    Gadgetzan auctionner X2 (2 mana), back to 8 mana.
    a fews of low spell to draw all his deck (innervate X2, living roots x2, naturalize x2) (clear my minions on board)
    brann 1 mana
    10/10 c'thun for 1 mana, does 2X10 damage,
    youthfull brewmaster for 1 mana, bounce C'thun
    play c'thun again for 1 mana does 2x10 damage again. death.

(card needed in hand for combo,) = Aviana, kun the forgotten king, 2X gadgetzan auctionner and a least 1 low spell to start draw.
    5 card combo.

Soo does this guys found a new control anti-control meta ???

10+ Year Old Account
    Played a few games against this deck with my friend while I was using one of them fancy patches deck. He got rekt hard btw because it's too hard to keep pulling off consistently.

It's fun to pull off I guess, but other than that it's mostly a frustrating combo deck.

A true Johnny deck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Play Oracles. Mill him at the right time. Watch him concede.
    :P

Other than that, just have your own pressure/combo ready.
    If he had to keep that many cards in hand AND lived till turn 10, it's your fail.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too many dead cards and possible dead draws. At the /least/ it takes 5 cards in hand to pull off, but if you draw C'thun or the brewmaster early, they're needed for the combo as well so you can't play them. That means several turns in which he simply can't have decent plays while he builds it up, only another truly slow deck (that isn't a warrior that can get like 30+ armor by that point) should be reliably vulnerable to it.

Heck, Miracle Rogue doesn't require nearly that many cards in hand to get going, and it still suffers from reliability issues and vulnerability to being pressured to death before it can fire. And that's not even counting the fact that rogue has some excellent stall tools that druid struggles to match. (Even moreso if the druid is trying to save removal spells like living roots and naturalize for the combo)

Seems like one of those decks that is spectacular when it works, but is more about aiming for a highlight reel than a seriously competitive setup.