Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, we will have a Trump in EU, or worse. It's just a matter of time. The libtards are really pushing the people in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You have the internet at your fingertips and i gave you the link, go look for yourself instead of asking questions.
    The link contained none of that - only that the police stating that refugee-crimes were down 36% in 2016 compared to 2015.
    So, how does it compare to previous years? Was it a 100% increase in 2015 followed by a 36% decrease in 2016, or was it steady in 2015, or? How does it compare to natives? In 2015 a large percentage of the asylum seekers in Germany were from eastern Europe (that had no real refugee-reasons; quick rejection rules were later introduced) - how are they represented in the statistics?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Amazing - until you realize that diagnosing people at a distance is virtually impossible and Adorno was a philosopher, not psychologists - and that there is no source. And that he died almost half a century ago.
    Actually, in special when its about trump and his followers, adorno is more current than ever before.

Let me quote what he says about fascist leaders:

"Typical for a fascist leader is talking about the own person. Thats not just narcism, it also is a secret of totalitary leadership, to give the followers the image of a autonomous character, which only he will be at the end, and noone else."

A fascist leader asks his followers to live their hatred, their self-love and creates the illusion that only that is a free individual, a real guy, a man who does not care about the talk of all that "pussies".

While infact the leader is going to remove fundamental freedom from anyone else who wont follow his idea of "freedom".

he might've killed carolin gruber also.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Actually, in special when its about trump and his followers, adorno is more current than ever before.
    There are threads about Trump, this isn't one.

However, based on your many factual errors in this thread (world language, education of refugees, ...), and your total inability to accept them - could it be that you are projecting these flaws unto others because you have them yourself, and trying to deflect from the basic fact that a girl was raped and murdered?

Deleted
    There are threads about Trump, this isn't one.
    Infact this is a thread about trump followers and their ideas.

Xenophobia as like shown in this thread was trumps main motor to win the election.

These people have a deathwish. Business as usual

Hillary would have brought this here. We dodged a bullet. Now to make sure this can never happen here

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    More evidence that to you folks the rape isn't important, it's the fact an immigrant did it.
    Not in the slightest. But tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night

15+ Year Old Account
    The link contained none of that - only that the police stating that refugee-crimes were down 36% in 2016 compared to 2015.
    So, how does it compare to previous years? Was it a 100% increase in 2015 followed by a 36% decrease in 2016, or was it steady in 2015, or? How does it compare to natives? In 2015 a large percentage of the asylum seekers in Germany were from eastern Europe (that had no real refugee-reasons; quick rejection rules were later introduced) - how are they represented in the statistics?
    I know what i´ve linked, you now know where to look for, you can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    It's terrible, if this happened. In order to know whether all refugees should be banned we'd have to know what % of male refugees rape/murder and if this number is higher than the average in the country (Germany, in this case). I also hate to say this, but I just don't think it's a good idea for a 19 year old girl to work closely with a bunch of males who have experienced war and have probably not have had sex for a very long time, regardless of their nationality/religion.

But in b4 Trumpsters bash all muslims and argue with hipsters. Knowing mmo-c it there will probably be a lot of hate for Islam/refugees which doesn't solve the problem at all. They're not going anywhere and there are more of them every day.
    The Trumpers should be just fine with this. Their cult leader has publicly said its okay to assault women, and that he wants to murder women.

Or is it only okay to sexually assault and murder women if you're white and they're brown? I have trouble keeping the Trump cult doctrines straight. Probably because the cultist-in-chief changes his demented mind so often.

Maybe some of the Trump cultists here can enlighten us on exactly when it's okay to molest and kill women?
    Last edited by FeedsOnDevTears; 2016-12-06 at 06:45 AM.
    Impeach the MF.

ill say it again .....i dont understand the whole diskusion after all .. why u care for it ? it happend , and it was a german girl so what ? in your countrys this never happens ? noone ever got killed ? noone ever got raped ? this dosent mean i dont care for it, or i say its ok its definatly not.. but what i mean is :
    i dont undertsand all the hypocrites here in this diskusion .....
    when this happens in china, japan,canada,italy, spain, finnland, sweden, or seomewhere else noone of run to a forum to open a posting about it, and diskuss about it ....
    when it happens at germany all do ....
    this is the point i dont get .....
    so for all now who stikll wana post about it .. go get some infos and start your owen diskusion regarding your owen country and your owen shit ....u got enough poop outside your owen house where u can grapp into ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Would you like to comment on this case?
    http://www.burnetbulletin.com/articl...teen-rape-case

Its about a white male who raped a teen girl. What should we do about the "problem" of white males raping teens? What actions do you suggest we take?
    To be frank, any immigrant who's in a country where people think you're from a blood thirsty barbaric tribal people, it may not be the best idea to commit crimes. Especially ones like rape and murder. Especially where tensions are high about the stance on immigration. It's unfair that you're held to a higher level of standards than even a white male who also raped, but t hat's how things go.

Also the person you linked in your article doesn't quiet look white. Maybe I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    To be frank, any immigrant who's in a country where people think you're from a blood thirsty barbaric tribal people, it may not be the best idea to commit crimes. Especially ones like rape and murder. Especially where tensions are high about the stance on immigration. It's unfair that you're held to a higher level of standards than even a white male who also raped, but t hat's how things go.

Also the person you linked in your article doesn't quiet look white. Maybe I'm wrong.

exactly my thoughts lol

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    The Trumpers should be just fine with this. Their cult leader has publicly said its okay to assault women, and that he wants to murder women.
    [Citation Needed]. Evidence is required. If it's the "grab her by the pussy" thing, I will laugh, as that was discussed as consensual. "They'll let you do anything" generally assumes consent, unless you have another definition of rape/sexual assault which includes consensual activities as sexual assault?

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Infact this is a thread about trump followers and their ideas.

Xenophobia as like shown in this thread was trumps main motor to win the election.
    Fact is, when you keep labeling people as Xenophobia you will lose the argument. People are sick and tired of being called that because they have a different opinion than you and that's one of the reasons Trump won. There is no way to vet the refugees and the US has enough problems to deal with it. Just create a safe zone in Syria and guard it with the UN.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    Wrong.

Stop importing more imigrants en masse.
    Keep the previous imigration system where you only take people that have a business in your country (are married with a citizen or have a working contract within your borders)

Start policing and deporting people who are comitting crimes or cause civil unrest (Demand sharia law, want to end democracy etc).
    if you're a refugee and you steal, you get deported, you mug you get deported, you have a mosque where you say gay people should be killed you get deported.
    As a refugee you're a guest and you should be greatful a nation took you in and gave you a second chance. There is more expectation from you then it is from a normal citizen because you CHOSE to come here, the german border did not snuck up on you one day.

And since most of these people have endured hardships to get to germany i guarantee they don't want to be deported. if they see there are drastic consequences for their actions they will stop comiting crimes its really simple.
    And the ones that do comitt crimes well they wont be a problem for much longer.

I guarantee to you that in less then a year you will see all the imigrants behaving and become law abiding.

The only reason that they don't right now is because most of the time the law is not applied to them (police are afraid of going into refugee areas as they are outnumbered and they are also called islamophobes) and you have progressives willing to make up excuses and reasons why refugees are ok

You don't have to make new laws or have drastic mesures. All you need is a firm hand that applies the laws we already have
    You are thinking like a civilized western guy, you dont undestand way the these people think. They respect only strength. They will not respect anything unless they are forced to. If they see they can do whatever they want, rape white womens, and mens are too pussy to do anything, they wont respect this. Once again, they respect only strength. I know what im talking about, we, in Russia have region with our own muslims, which behave themselves in ethnically russian cities pretty much as your refugees. Unless local people start beating them shithard everytime they do something locals dont like, they will not change, it is not question of law, they are just less civilized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    How on earth does that guy not look white? I can't see any other ethnicity he could possibly be!
    Turkish for one, or do you think every middle eastern people look like a super brown Arab?

Deleted
    "Wir schaffen das".

And surely she must have had some provocative perfume on, which makes the immigrant a victim of the evil Western culture.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    You are thinking like a civilized western guy, you dont undestand way the these people think. They respect only strength. They will not respect anything unless they are forced to. If they see they can do whatever they want, rape white womens, and mens are too pussy to do anything, they wont respect this. Once again, they respect only strength. I know what im talking about, we, in Russia have region with our own muslims, which behave themselves in ethnically russian cities pretty much as your refugees. Unless local people start beating them shithard everytime they do something locals dont like, they will not change, it is not question of law, they are just less civilized.
    Russia, the pinnacle of western civilization, where people get beaten up if they don´t behave as civilized as the rest of russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Russia, the pinnacle of western civilization, where people get beaten up if they don´t behave as civilized as the rest of russia.
    Well, it's a bigger leap to Civilization than covering women in cloth, stoning adultery and whipping people for disagreeing with the Government's crushing laws.