Switching Back to Warlock Help

So I haven't really played my Warlock all that much this expansion due to not enjoying Affliction (most of my proper hardcore raiding experience is from WotLK and Cata when Affliction was dope to play) but all that is changing now as I am switching back to it for guild raid group reasons.

My question is very simple, how up-to-date are the guides on MMOC and Icy Veins for Locks at the moment? If they are out of date is there somewhere in particular Warlocks are now gathering their info?

P.S. No I don't want to hear about how bad the class is right now, nor do I want to hear about information not being relevant for patch 1.5, I will look into those changes at the same time mosts people will....when they finalise the numbers changes.

Deleted
    you already got a 110 class with some gear and time invested and you wanna reroll to warlock?

you must be a masochist

Use the warlock discord, it's got easily the best information (Usually links to the correct information too)

I think it's a good idea to switch to Warlock, there's nearly always a spot for them in raid teams usually groups like to have 1-2 always.
    Last edited by Emerald Archer; 2016-12-05 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Use the warlock discord, it's got easily the best information (Usually links to the correct information too)

I think it's a good idea to switch to Warlock, there's nearly always a spot for them in raid teams usually groups like to have 1-2 always.
    My guild has only 1 good warlock . ME ! On topic : not recommended to sw to warlock since they are broken beyond repair , hazzikostas confirmed it .
    Last edited by Ashroot; 2016-12-05 at 07:39 AM.

The guides will get you started on everything you want to know, nothing has changed a ton.

Obv 7.1.5 brings change, but at the end of the day mechanically its mostly the same. I'd ignore the icy veins guides.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.