Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

3 legendaries in 1 hour of gameplay.

Yo guys, stumbled upon some guy that recived 3 legendaries in 1 hourish of playing the game, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ft%C3%AAd/feed
    I am not sure if there is some exploit active that lets u get legendaries at a faster pace, but if there isn't then what is this guy?

i just triggered a friend with this that has none legendary yet and is playing since launch. lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Sot4 View Post
    but if there isn't then what is this guy?
    Lucky. Someone has to be the top end of the RNG curve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Congratulations!
    <goes back to gaming>

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

15+ Year Old Account
    we can conclude there is surely no good luck protection

maybe he piled up 100 emissary caches and opened them all at once ?

Deleted
    Another DK I know got 2 legendaries yesterday too. Prolly a bug with DKs not even exploiting.

Weird...it's like the system is RNG!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by regigoal View Post
    That would still accumulate to more than 1 hour of game time though

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    That would still accumulate to more than 1 hour of game time though
    He saved up the emissary caches.

You can tell because the items that come from those caches are nowhere to be found when looking through his activity. It wouldn't accumulate to 1 hour of gameplay, more like 30m or so to open a lot of caches. It's just clicking.

My guildie has about 22-23 saved up currently so eh.

Quote Originally Posted by regigoal View Post
    he has only done 38 wq's, 3 normal dungeons etc.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    A male Draenei DK who by the looks of it doesnt play that much, I don't think you could possibly trigger me any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekowa View Post
    Another DK I know got 2 legendaries yesterday too. Prolly a bug with DKs not even exploiting.
    Got my first on saturday, DK as well. Maybe I should be annoyed I only got one and not the best either (the pants)?

Nah, I'm good.

** OT: I bet he hasn't researched the ability to use 2 of those yet, at least I can't see the achievements related to class campaign there. So, ha.
    Last edited by tumppu; 2016-12-05 at 01:24 PM.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    A male Draenei DK who by the looks of it doesnt play that much, I don't think you could possibly trigger me any more.
    Trust me we're in the same boat.

This legendaries are 99% not from emissary caches tho, because emissary caches give epic loot as well and there is only 1 epic item he got betwen the first 2 legendaries and the 3rd.

Something smells very wrong here.
    Last edited by Sot4; 2016-12-05 at 01:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this someone from the PTR? It says "vendor" on all 3 of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    just see the irrelevance in it. He can't even equip 2 of them. He is just gaming a bit. Completely disconnect from everything. He being lucky is about as relevant as a random person being lucky in a single player game.

This right here is a real reason to be triggered : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dlock/advanced

BiS Destruction Legendary + BiS Demonology Legendary (which works for all Warlock speccs, but you can only obtain it in Demo lootspecc). The chances of having that combination is super low because you have to receiver one first and then change your loot specc and then get the other BiS aswell.

And on top of all that a freaking 895 Arcanocrystal received from a world boss that only spawns every 11 weeks. The funny part is that Arcanocrystal is BiS for warlocks even at 860 above all other trinkets, but at 895 it is a different league. Those 3 items are probably 30% damage increase.

Oh and of course he has the hidden skin which is like 0,1% chance per day. So yeah

This is a real reason to be triggered.

But the funny part is that his name is very fitting

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post

You can tell because the items that come from those caches are nowhere to be found when looking through his activity. It wouldn't accumulate to 1 hour of gameplay, more like 30m or so to open a lot of caches. It's just clicking.

That would make sense then , ive seen a few people doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Sot4 View Post
    Yo guys, stumbled upon some guy that recived 3 legendaries in 1 hourish of playing the game, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ft%C3%AAd/feed
    I am not sure if there is some exploit active that lets u get legendaries at a faster pace, but if there isn't then what is this guy?
    People get lucky winning the lottery. Others play for years and wins nothing.

This player got lucky maybe. It happens.

I have been through XP and never got an upgrade for certain slots. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post

Why would you save up cache like this though? Is there a point to it?

Grats to him.

With the speed and complete lack of content this guy has done it is easy to think they exploited something. Either way super lucky or a cheater it doesn't alter anything for me.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."