7+ Year Old Account

Constant High latency

Is anyone else having high latency non playable experiences i veen having this for the past few days why isn't blizzard getting this DDOS shit resolved...
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    No problems here.

And you can't just easily solve DDoS problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Because the attacks are not aimed at blizzard directly, but at the infrastructure providing them.
    The ISP's, which are an easier target.

We could ask since blizzard are by no means the only one affected by these, why are people always so quick to blame blizzard as if it were an issue that only they were ever affected by.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Is anyone else having high latency non playable experiences i veen having this for the past few days why isn't blizzard getting this DDOS shit resolved...
    Ay lmao. Another person thinking Blizzard has the ability to just chuck a band-aid on it and fix it.

me and my friends are in the same. high latency the past week... We are from argentina and we think is our ISP. sometimes we have trouble between our ips and blizzard... but i guess you are not from here so...

Last night 2 ISP's in a single region of a major connection hub (Wichita through Chicago) that links West/East together was getting a DDoS attack. I think since then, another ISP is getting hit too.

St.Louis gets attacked a lot, too.

Leaving Atlanta-Austin-Denver/Flagstaff as really the only opened route, or a Canadian route.

Playing on US East servers as a US West player is a nightmare right now. (Or LFG/LFR)
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

7+ Year Old Account
    All is good i called ip they checked the cable box on their end and did a reboot so if you have high latency give them a call.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396