Deleted

lvling as healer

how hard is it to lvl in legion as healer and is it a big gain to lvl as dps instead and switch to healer in instances/at max lvl? not thinking of any special class as am guessing all healing classes got some dps attack to use.

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladin, druid and disc priest - just fine.

Other healers: don't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Disc was completely fine. Not very fast but almost unkillable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    how hard is it to lvl in legion as healer and is it a big gain to lvl as dps instead and switch to healer in instances/at max lvl? not thinking of any special class as am guessing all healing classes got some dps attack to use.
    Levelling as a Discipline Priest is insane, and goes so fast. Obviously from level 100-110 it's at it's slowest but the other levels (i.e. <100) became relatively unbalanced (i.e. you'll be able to 1-2 shot mobs) with all the stat squishes and hence you hit like a truck with penance/smite.

Furthermore, levelling as a Resto Druid is fine as well as you can spec into the Moonkin Talents and hence have more Balance spells.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Since you say legion i understand you as leveling from 100-110.

I leveled my priest as holy, i found that the dps output was about equal as shadow/disc when questing.
    Its nice to have a tank follower type from your orderhouse.
    Mostly did dungeons tho, as holy. Let em carry you, your part with healing is easy enough.

The biggest problem with leveling is that your gear tends to be awful and lacking all the way.
    It can feel better to level in pvp battlegrounds, since your gear doesnt matter there.

Deleted
    should have been more clear yea meant mostly 100-110.

I think if you want to level a healer, it's best to level in DPS spec and save all your AP for the healing artifact.

Deleted
    Just level as DPS, there's no real benefit to levelling as healer, it just makes it slower.
    No real advantage to saving your AP really either, you can make up for the amount of AP you put in your DPS artifact.

If your class has a tank spec level as that if you want. I'm a druid and I levelled as Guardian to make it quick.

I've leveled resto druid and mistweaver in legion, both were perfectly fine. A little slow cuz... healer, but you're unkillable for the most part and yeah, was fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================