Can you please stop this madness

Grimoire of Synergy Damage done by you or your demon has a chance to grant the other one 35% 25% increased damage for 15 sec. Demonology Warlock - Level 90 Talent. Approximately 2.5 procs per minute.
    What the fuck are you doing blizzard. Please stop it

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    They are obviously trying to align the power of the talent row. Ideally this would be compensated by a buff elsewhere since it is a significant nerf.

This is changed from 40% on live to 25% now, with the same expected proc rate. Along with 2% nerf on demonbolt from 20% per demon to 18% per demon.

Where are they going to add in that damage?

Deleted
    Jewelry stat updates (imagine those sweet 1500 haste on rings and our scaling with it), tiersets, Doom buff - just to name three. Jesus, guys, just think further than two lines. This forum has become a shell of its former self where people actually discussed things instead of horrendously whining. We've just cleared a CoS 13 in time with me being Demon warlock, topping meters with 535k overall average DPS at the end of it. Now does that mean that DHs and DKs are solely underpowered and need buffs? Because, following this forum's logic, it surely does. They did less than a warlock, snap, how could they? And woah, in Guarm HC fights I destroy them, too.

PS: And nope, I'm wearing Norgannon's and Sephuz.
    Last edited by mmoc604704eaab; 2016-12-06 at 11:10 AM.

@Sloppster, I know its off-topic, but what your stat priority and talent choices for mythic +, I usually run destro but I dont feel it scaling well in +10 and above.

Closed. Please use the 7.1.5 thread that already exists.