Mountain King Avatar

I saw an orc warrior turn into a dwarf (which looked like WC3 Mountain King) when he used avatar. How do get this effect?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromthak View Post
    I saw an orc warrior turn into a dwarf (which looked like WC3 Mountain King) when he used avatar. How do get this effect?
    Sounds like a toy or something. Probably macroed it or something.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he had it macroed to a toy like the Iron Boot Flask?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Maybe he had it macroed to a toy like the Iron Boot Flask?
    There don't appear to be any dwarf transformation toys aside from Iron Boot Flask. He didn't look like an iron dwarf though and he changed back when Avatar was over. It looked pretty much like Muradin in the wrath flashbacks from the legendary quest line.

Deleted
    Muradin's favor maybe? being bigger and darker cause of avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Muradin's favor maybe? being bigger and darker cause of avatar?
    Nope he wore Mountain King like armor, which was very different from his gear/transmog. His left weapon (he was fury) also transformed into an axe, while his main hand stayed the original form, this pretty common among race transform toys/effects.

Really wish I took a screenshot XD.
    Last edited by Gromthak; 2016-12-05 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gromthak View Post
    If I undersdand correctly, this must be the Horn of Valor trinket. I had it macro-ed to my Avatar and I was turning into a dwarf anytime I used it.

Nope he wore Mountain King like armor, which was very different from his gear/transmog. His left weapon (he was fury) also transformed into an axe, while his main hand stayed the original form, this pretty common among race transform toys/effects.

Really wish I took a screenshot XD.
    Whatever is causing it, it's an external item that's changing his appearance. Avatar on it's only only grows the size of your character and changes your color. Nothing more.
    Last edited by jettzypher; 2016-12-06 at 02:48 PM.

Deleted
    I think OP was either dreaming or drunk

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    I think OP was either dreaming or drunk
    I was neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenxis View Post
    If I undersdand correctly, this must be the Horn of Valor trinket. I had it macro-ed to my Avatar and I was turning into a dwarf anytime I used it.
    I will investigate, thank you!

Were you in Kara? Tanks can read a book to gain a buff that turns you into a Dwarf at low health.

Quote Originally Posted by Deflekt View Post
    Were you in Kara? Tanks can read a book to gain a buff that turns you into a Dwarf at low health.
    I was in karazhan (for attumen), he wasn't a tank though.

I don't think the book requires being in that specific role, but merely having the capability to perform said role. Could be wrong, though.

yea its the book from kara every1 can loot it