Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sd2400533 View Post

If you look closely to those affliction lock's damage break down, you will see 85% of their damage is done to meanless adds that will die anyway, only about 25% of the damage goes to main adds and boss, which are the main threats to the group. So no raid leader is happy when they see an aff lock at top, we all know how they do it (maybe you dont), it means nothing.
    If everyone thought "i wont DPS those guys, they will die anyway", many adds on bossfights would do a lot more damage than they should before getting killed by random AOE procs.

Dont get me wrong guys, i was at least half trolling there, so i know the damage is underwhelming. I just feel that warlocks are not in the worst spot right now numbers wise, cos we've been in worse places, but are in a really bad place (imho) fun/pleasure wise.

My lock was my main for most of my playing time since TBC (with brief changes to Warrior in WotLK and Priest in Cata, though i always finished the expansion on my lock) but this is the first expansion where i couldnt bring myself to keep playing my lock much after getting it to 110, cos it simply wasnt that enjoyable. So i kinda side with @TravelDude on this.

However, unless you guys are on the cutting edge of progress raiding, or have a particularly overzealous RLs, you wont get replaced in any fights, and though your numbers wont be stellar, they wont be utter garbage either on most fights. These are very few specs that are good on all fights (*cough* SPs *cough*), and they should hopefully get fixed soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sd2400533 View Post
    I would have quit already......

- - - Updated - - -

If you look closely to those affliction lock's damage break down, you will see 85% of their damage is done to meanless adds that will die anyway, only about 25% of the damage goes to main adds and boss, which are the main threats to the group. So no raid leader is happy when they see an aff lock at top, we all know how they do it (maybe you dont), it means nothing.
    So by meaningless adds u suggest just to not dot Them up and let Them run to the boss Example on xavious and let Them Explorer the raid. Imo that aint meaningless adds same on cenarious and dragons the eye. I would also like to mention that u never die from the boss (almost) but from the adds not handled or nuker fast enough
    Last edited by mmoca8c773310c; 2016-12-08 at 02:38 PM.