Deleted

WQ tracking bugged now for 3 days

- dont see the PvP towers
    - and also many other WQs (30k AP Suramar WQ was invisible for the whole duraton yesterday)

Maintenance didnt fix it, and no word from Blizzard.

Just sent a tweet about the same thing. In the companion app everything shows up, in-game - nada Kirin Tor quests still not showing despite the "hotfix" as well. Kinda getting annoying to have to logout after a zone to check what is there that I might have missed.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

As an alternative to the companion app: It seems the addon I use for tracking (not home so cannot check name) does some scan of variables and shows all the quests correctly. When I open the map it shows a small set of quests, then does some data refresh and the rest pops up after a second or two.

Might be worth a try until Blizzard get their act straight on this one.

Wouldn't be the first time that addon UI is less buggy than the Blizzard one.

Deleted
    What about eye of azshara ;p not on map, but when click on island it's there, not tried to complete.

I am using "World Quest Tracker", however towers & Kirin Tower quests (currently two "Like the wind") still aren't showing

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Deleted
    Not seeing Kt or pvp towers either , apart from on the only alt who doesn't have instant complete a WQ

Quote Originally Posted by Draainaai View Post
    What about eye of azshara ;p not on map, but when click on island it's there, not tried to complete.
    Those are 2 different types of quests. The ones you do on the island you do out in the world it isn't linked to the dungeon.

As for the other quest it is a pain in the ass mistake and based on the threads on the WoW forums they are so unaware of what is going on they are still telling people to delete their cache or check add ons. The generic "is it plugged in" responses you give when there is no real fix or knowledge of an issue.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    But how to get on the EoA island on map ? Thought it wasn't possible.
    O nvm, see something about goblin glider needed and jump from dalaran.
    Last edited by mmoca999bf711a; 2016-12-07 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    There was a bit of feedback actually.
    Their community managers pointed us towards the mobile app; which actually displays which ones are up atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Draainaai View Post
    But how to get on the EoA island on map ? Thought it wasn't possible.
    O nvm, see something about goblin glider needed and jump from dalaran.
    Glider from dala or water walking, just make sure to get the FP before you leave

Yep, this has been driving me absolutely nutters for days now. I even tried reinstalling my damned game. Although it's funny, yesterday the warden quests were showing for a few hours, then they disappeared again...

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    There was a bit of feedback actually.
    Their community managers pointed us towards the mobile app; which actually displays which ones are up atm.
    But that's not really an option that is viable in the long run.

In order to check you have to log out completely, fire the app, check the map, log back in, do the quest, move on to another zone.

Far from ideal and after a while certainly gets annoying after a few times.

Yeah, I noticed a yellow circle on my minimap (the ones that says 0/10 kills etc) while running to another WQ in suramar. Checked map and nothing showed. Decided to complete the objective and got AP reward. It's either bugged and not showing or there are 'hidden' world quests.