Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Campbell123 View Post
    I exclusively play M+ now. I'd normally raid but because I work shifts now I can't so M+ so far has been very nice for me to stay competitive.

I'm also a bit worried because when nighthold comes out there will, of course, be tier gear. The bonuses blow anything else out of the water generally.

A change I'd like to see if maybe tier dropping from the box at the end of the week if you complete certain levels or something.
    If memory serves, they're very aware tier bonuses got out of control in Cata, MoP, and WoD, so maybe Mythics will be getting their own, separate set bonuses (like how there are mini-sets in the Mythic-only dungeons now) if you run them above a certain threshold.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    my guess is they make a lvl 14 drop a 895 item in weekly chest, and a lvl 16 (or 15 within time)r drop a 905 in weekly chest. requiring a lvl 20 for 905 loot seems a bit to much with how steep it scales.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2016-12-08 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    (I still have nightmares with enforcers on CoS + fortified)
    How about just tanking them on a corner and moving out of Line of Sight on their AoE? Only tank (even him can avoid it), or no one at all gets hit by it, literally 0 damage on the party.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    The gear item level increment from mythic plus is too small, I guess no one will do them anymore when nighthold comes out? there will be no reason to do so because the item level gap will be huge when compared to gear from Nighthold
    You basically went through a mini-rant with exactly 0 knowledge of how it's being handled. You should have just asked your question and waited for a response before making a fool out of yourself by complaining about something that's not even relevant to the conversation
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore