Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    my hometown is approx 30 minutes away from newtown (albeit i live in boston now)

anyone like Alex Jones who alleges that it was a government conspiracy should be dealt with in some way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I never know whether to feel complimented or offended by the fact that I never make it into these sorts of lists.
    I once got put in someones signature. Was a proud moment for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I never know whether to feel complimented or offended by the fact that I never make it into these sorts of lists.
    Because I can agree or disagree with you, you're mostly neutral or with similar ideas as me.

I try and play Devil's advocate alot simply because of the Crazy Endus brigade trying to label everyone not 100% drinking the regressive koolaid as an evil racist homophobe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    This is truly disgusting, and only getting worse with people like Alex Jones riding Trump's election success,

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2901981

I love how every problem we have these days can just be summed up by one word. Trump. You people are amazing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Because I can agree or disagree with you, you're mostly neutral or with similar ideas as me.

I try and play Devil's advocate alot simply because of the Crazy Endus brigade trying to label everyone not 100% drinking the regressive koolaid as an evil racist homophobe.
    What does that have to do with this thread though?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    What does that have to do with this thread though?
    Because this thread is stupid non-news, but we don't have 5 pages of the Regressive Squad trying to Astro-turf it. I'm not even hear to defend it, that shit is crazy as fuck.

Because this thread is stupid non-news
    How is it non-news?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    How is it non-news?
    Because it's at best a singular crime performed by a Crazy person. Or do we report EVERY crime ever as news now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Sandy Hook Deniers. Pizzagaters. 9-11 insiders.
    I wonder who they voted for
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    I love how every problem we have these days can just be summed up by one word. Trump. You people are amazing.
    He needs a phrase, like "Thanks Obama!"
    I nominate, "That's our Trump!"

Because it's at best a singular crime performed by a Crazy person. Or do we report EVERY crime ever as news now?
    No we don't report every crime because every crime is not exceptionally crazy. This one is, hence it made the news.

10+ Year Old Account
    The current President-elect is a birther, literally the highest-profile Republican in the country. The fact that this shit has been normalized to such an extent that now right-wingers feel free to kill parents who lost children in mass shooting should be alarming to anyone that actually gives a damn about this country.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Whats funny is that people that disregard a theory solely because it involves a conspiracy are being less logical than people that come up with the crazy theories to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?

Do you even take those conservative lenses of yours off, or is everything always a "us vs them" to you?
    Pot Kettle etc

It was cute when the OP tried to tie it to Trumps victory. Stay buttheart Liberalville.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Sandy Hook deniers and other conspiracy theory nutjobs should be put in a pillary and get fruit tossed at them. (For the record, I did consider saying "should be shot", but the pillary idea was funnier)

More OT, I hope she gets locked up. What a piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Pot Kettle etc

It was cute when the OP tried to tie it to Trumps victory. Stay buttheart Liberalville.
    Take that up with the OP. The article doesn't mention political at all.

Stay pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Whats funny is that people that disregard a theory solely because it involves a conspiracy are being less logical than people that come up with the crazy theories to begin with
    It's not solely, it's the lack of any evidence part that you're missing...

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is just turning into bickering and political sniping, which isnt constructive and leads to lots of problems.

closing