Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    First of all: well done, it's nice to see Ferals finish a M+15.

But the video just proves how ineffective ferals are in M+.

Just look at the trash fights, which are the biggest part in almost every M+. Multi dot every single trashmob to be on par with the tank on small packs(2-5) and even worse on bigger pulls, instead of e.g.: "charge - charge - eyebeam" to deal way more dmg.

An advantage the 5 druid groups had is their stealth, they can skip trash other groups can't or trigger 10 min potion cd with inivs.

I don't want to lessen their accomplishment, but I don't think ferals are in a good spot just because of this.
    Keep in mind that a lot of people don't run M+10 or higher and in lower keystone dungeons the situation becomes even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Most +15 groups are with folks that are in the best gear possible anyway, not sure what you're getting at.

"An elite group with elite gear completed an elite challenge! More at 11!"
    Try reading my whole post. The same thing (arguably even harder because Shade of Xavius was recently nerfed) was done with much worse gear by more standard groups. OP is effectively outgearing Mythic+15 by a lot (just like most high end raiders do by now).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    I've seen other groups from good guilds that went with "better" classes with about the same gear lvl spending more than week just doing the same accomplishment.
    I'm seeing every week how easy Mythic+ has become with good gear. Casually getting 2 chests on the first +13 would've been unthinkable two months ago.

you logic is that because they didn't do it sooner, it's not possible and takes the very first you can find that did it as example. Why is it everybody always go with "the very best example of all did it like this.. thus it's proof that any afterwards is bad", which is the flawed logic behind that point you're trying to make
    You're straw manning me in multiple ways at once.

1. I'm not making a point about who did it first, I'm making a point about the gear being waaaaaay better than what more traditional groups have done it with already.
    2. I'm using 1. as a basis to refute the claims that were made by OP about how this shows something about how good/viable feral is in Mythic+. Any class/spec can do content it severely outgears.
    3. I'm not even making a point about feral being bad as you suggest. I'm merely pointing out that it's flawed to make one about its viability based on this "accomplishment".

There's no question all of those are good players (not like any else than good players do 15+. Water is wet ) but it's noticeable that they oneshot it with a class that so many perceive as worse than most else. Even class stacking it with the tank/healer.
    They even managed to oneshot the HoV14+ which many will consider the real challenge. Most just give up on it at lower lvl no matter their DHs, monks and firemages.

The horde group that went for it got 14+ and only shortly off archway 15+ isn't decked in said legendaries so that one doesn't hold water either.
    Once again you're completely ignoring gear. I suggest you read my post again. Leaving that aside, talking about "even class stacking it with the tank/healer" is a hilarious statement given that resto/guardian are regarded as one of the most (if not the most) solid healer/tank combinations in Mythic+. In fact, the guardian druid did more trash damage than the feral that doesn't have the stronger legendaries.
    Last edited by GT4; 2016-12-08 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    words

I'm genuinley stunned that you think gear was the major player in why this was possible. And on the shade nerf, without it we might have just done a different dungeon or waited for a fortified week to do the push. Not to mention so many of those players who did it a month ago or so that you are bigging up did it on sanguine overflowing, at which point you might aswell have no affixes atall. I'm not saying that bolstering is a hard affix but it considerably slows you down by limiting how much you can chainpull.

And on that note I've been averaging around the same dps i have now as feral in m+ for several months partly because once you hit a point in gear upgrades are so few and far between, that you'll maybe get one item a week if you're lucky.

Some interesting logs though.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...466&metric=dps heard you were talking shit about the dps, sure the info here is limited very few people log their mythic+ but i'd like to think when people push for a +15 more log than not. Point is we are not so far behind some of these cookie cutter classes as you believe. Obviously there are classes that have an advantage over us, I don't think that was what anyone was trying to argue against. But looking inwards there are so many in our community that will make bold claims about how trash feral is in m+ and how its literally impossible to do aoe, when that is quite simply false.

Also here's the log of another feral on there who is slightly behindme on overall dps https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Funnily enough he beat his ele shaman buddy and wasn't so far behind his fire mage friend, and all in 880 gear. bravo.
    Last edited by Zanzha; 2016-12-09 at 10:32 AM.
    Feral Meme machine

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzha View Post
    I'm genuinley stunned that you think gear was the major player in why this was possible. And on the shade nerf, without it we might have just done a different dungeon or waited for a fortified week to do the push. Not to mention so many of those players who did it a month ago or so that you are bigging up did it on sanguine overflowing, at which point you might aswell have no affixes atall. I'm not saying that bolstering is a hard affix but it considerably slows you down by limiting how much you can chainpull.
    If you want to make a point on a spec's viability, you should try doing the same content other specs are doing before you outgear it by 2 legendaries, 10 ilevels and 10 artifact traits. What you've done here objectively doesn't say anything about how feral compares to other specs (contrary to what the OP claims).

If, however, you actually believe that all of those advantages didn't have any impact on your performance whatsoever, I'm genuinely sorry for your lack of sanity.
    Last edited by GT4; 2016-12-09 at 10:27 AM.

They helped, it doesn't mean we couldnt have done it without them though. When tackling a +15 like that honestly the main benefit you gain from the artifact traits is the HP to survive some of the big hits in HoV which wouldnt have gone nearly as smoothly without as big a pool as we had.

Also had 2 legendaries since the moment it was trainable, so I'm not sure what you're on about there, guess you're just PJsalt about not getting your own.
    Last edited by Zanzha; 2016-12-09 at 10:39 AM.
    Feral Meme machine

If you want to make a point on a spec's viability, you should try doing the same content other specs are doing before you outgear it by 2 legendaries, 10 ilevels and 10 artifact traits. What you've done here objectively doesn't say anything about how feral compares to other specs (contrary to what the OP claims).

If, however, you actually believe that all of those advantages didn't have any impact on your performance whatsoever, I'm genuinely sorry for your lack of sanity.
    Implying people who did early M+ didn't have 1-2 legendaries as well, and most people who did it early did it on joke affixes, so clearly they were just bad players/classes because they were too scared to do it on harder affixes.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Implying people who did early M+ didn't have 1-2 legendaries as well, and most people who did it early did it on joke affixes, so clearly they were just bad players/classes because they were too scared to do it on harder affixes.
    The second +15 in the world was on the hardest affix set? This pretty much only stands true for the first as the first explicitly did it on the week it would be easiest, and what followed was most just doing it whenever they felt ready regardless of affix that week.

but i'd like to think when people push for a +15 more log than not.
    lolno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    just proves you need coordination to do +15.

the actual attempt was clearly poor. you struggled alot and what this shows is how much easier it is for other classes to do a +15 compared to druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    You clearly don't understand the point I was making and you're not making one yourself so why do you post at all? Just to sound witty?

Also I wasn't implying anything about their gear. I looked up their gear and directly stated the fact that only one of their DPS (DH) had any DPS legendaries. Their mage was wearing two defensive legendaries (neck and robe), their hunter was wearing one defensive legendary (pants) and no second legendary and their tank was wearing the neck and a moonkin legendary that doesn't even work in bear form (helmet).
    Last edited by GT4; 2016-12-11 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    But he didnt have CW/germination/cultivation on the tank (or culti doesn't show in his UI, he took double swiftmend over CW). At 872 ilevel and 28.7% mastery my swiftmend hits for 500k with regrowth/rejuv/lifebloom. And jeez I didn't know that trinket hit that hard. I'm gonna have to pick that beast up.
    Bear's mastery increases healing taken also. It adds a lot.
    Last edited by clavarnway; 2016-12-11 at 07:20 AM.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Why are you even looking at the first few M+ completions in the world? Nobody here is trying to argue that feral is the best specc, if anything the thing to take from this was that feral isn't quite so bad, and it's definatley not so bad that you should feel like certain content is out of your reach because of your class, which internally is something we've had a lot of recently.

I don't think anyone's going to argue that when you are pushing for world firsts and realm firsts that you aren't going to want to bring something sub-optimal and that your setup matters.

Saying affixes don't mean anything towards completion is completely asanine, wowprogress tracks it now, and there's a pretty incredible increase between last weeks completions and this week, http://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_pl...kheart-thicket. The truth is that the vast majority of players are going to wait for easier affixes to do it, warcraftlogs, even if the number on there may not be completely representative also shows the similar story going back further to the sanguine overflowing weeks.

I would hardly call clearing it in one attempt struggling, there was perhaps only one difficult pull where we accidentally overpulled plants and keepers on bolstering which is going to be harder for any setup to deal with because of the healing forcing you to deal with bolstered adds from full hp.
    Feral Meme machine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post
    Bear's mastery increases healing taken also. It adds a lot.
    The additional heal from the druid mastery is not applied to the spells of the healer. It's a heal for the bear called "Nature's Guardian"

OP and the group weren't trying to showcase that Feral is the best spec ever in M+ or is more viable/valuable than other specs. They were just showing that it can be done as Feral, even taking 3 of them to further prove their point.

There's nothing to argue about here. OP wasn't trying to say that you can +15 with 3 825 ferals or that Feral is some great M+ spec, just that Feral is more than viable for any level of M+ you can do. Some of you really have too much time on your hands.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

I honestly don't know how some people just have to be negative so much.

On topic: good job guys, well done.

You clearly don't understand the point I was making and you're not making one yourself so why do you post at all? Just to sound witty?

Also I wasn't implying anything about their gear. I looked up their gear and directly stated the fact that only one of their DPS (DH) had any DPS legendaries. Their mage was wearing two defensive legendaries (neck and robe), their hunter was wearing one defensive legendary (pants) and no second legendary and their tank was wearing the neck and a moonkin legendary that doesn't even work in bear form (helmet).
    Please stop. These people are incapable of listening. You cannot teach critical thinking. They will pick apart what you say and exaggerate it.

Deleted
    Well done guys good job! Druid4lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    OP and the group weren't trying to showcase that Feral is the best spec ever in M+ or is more viable/valuable than other specs. They were just showing that it can be done as Feral, even taking 3 of them to further prove their point.

There's nothing to argue about here. OP wasn't trying to say that you can +15 with 3 825 ferals or that Feral is some great M+ spec, just that Feral is more than viable for any level of M+ you can do. Some of you really have too much time on your hands.
    +1

The first intelligent life form in this topic (not counting the OP)