Deleted

Outlaw - Death From Above

You whirl around, dealing up to (366% of Attack power) damage to all enemies within 8 yds, then leap into the air and Roll The Bones on the way back down, with such force that it has a 50% stronger effect.

C'mon blizzard, you know want to do it.

Disclaimer: I made this up, made me chuckle and thought I'd share the idea with you all.

Deleted
    love it. imagine the animation "and rolle the bones on the WAY BACK DOWN" finally a post which is legit.

Here's the flaw. What if you don't want to RtB and use the skill because you already got an amazing set of buffs?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Here's the flaw. What if you don't want to RtB and use the skill because you already got an amazing set of buffs?
    Here's the correct fix :

You whirl around, dealing up to (366% of Attack power) damage to all enemies within 8 yds, then leap into the air, with such force that it empower your next Roll The Bones by 50%.

Always make something optional or you end up with another 7.0 Shadow Nova, Flickering Shadow (mostly a soloing old content issue) and the like but i guess after 11 years Blizz still dont get it.

That would be a buff considering that my DFA right now reads as "leap into the air and Disconnect on your way back down just as you are about to kill that fucking druid in Nagrand Arena"

wish they made DFA work for all classes. Its one of rogue coolest abillities, would be cool to see it baseline with a little spec effect added to it, like sub has some shadowy aspect, Rogues some poision shit and outlaw dunno guns/booze/Dices or something. I bet there are plenty of cool ways to make it feel kinda the same still diffrent on the classes.