Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Or he could not cheat?
    Whoa whoa whoa, are you suggesting that someone can avoid being banned for cheating by not cheating? Outrageous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, are you suggesting that someone can avoid being banned for cheating by not cheating? Outrageous!
    I know right. What a wild suggestion by Mr Eleccybubb!

10+ Year Old Account
    29,000 euros on games and services? either you overly entitled, over spoiled or just a shit person.. but damn... I wouldn't even dare mention that amount. There is seriously something wrong with you if that is true.

Deleted
    I thought Blizzard doesn't pemaban

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I know right. What a wild suggestion by Mr Eleccybubb!
    Your suggestion makes too much sense. I mean, following it would be outright logical!

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    They used to.

All I want is people to stop bumping this thread.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    I have played this game since 2004.

I have spent 29 000 euros on blizzard games during this time ( keep in mind transactions are not kept track of past 2010 ) I spent huge amounts on name changes before 2010 ( i changed name on every 3 days when the cooldown went of )
    ------------------

During 12 years I broke the rules 1 time. I archeaology botted for 1 hour, decided it was not for me and stopped. This was exactly 5 years ago and 300 days.

Later i was cought in a major banwave and i was permenantly banned.

-----------------

I grew up on the account. That was my childhood.

I mail blizzard every year, i phone them and I send letters. I am not asking them to unbann me, i broke the rules.

But is it REALLY to much to ask? ALL i want in return is to be able to take one godamn screenshot of my character to bring with me as i move on with life, as a memory.

Are they really that f*ing cold?
    I feel like there is an ulterior motive here. Like you're looking for something that is going to prove your case and give you your account back.

Also people get banned all the time, and it usually isn't on a first offense. So I'm calling bullshit on botting 1 time.

Honestly it sounds like you have issues and the money and time wasted trying to get something to keep from that account, would probably be better spent on getting some help to let things go, counseling?

Spending €29k on a game... sure you did. <_<;

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    They used to. The time the OP stated it was around 4 years ago which they did do back then.

OP botted for 1 hour and got perma banned. And yet tens of thousands of people bot battlegrounds every day and don't get banned.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Your botting is your own fault. I'm glad that you were permabanned for it, as you should be regardless of how much money you spent on it (which I also do not believe for a second).
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Somehow i have some doubts as to whether botting for 1 hour, specially if you didn't get banned before for other any other reason, will get you perma banned. The 29k seems somewhat on the high side aswell.

Like some folks here already said, don't cheat if you value your account so much, i wouldn't anyways if i'd sunk in 29k, sheesh!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    OP botted for 1 hour and got perma banned. And yet tens of thousands of people bot battlegrounds every day and don't get banned.
    From what I understand, permabanning is specifically for repeat offenders. I have a friend that was banned for using a fishing bot back in early WoD, was told that she was permabanned, and it ended up turning into a 6-month ban after she negotiated with Blizzard a few times.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I have played this game since 2004.

I have spent 29 000 euros on blizzard games during this time ( keep in mind transactions are not kept track of past 2010 ) I spent huge amounts on name changes before 2010 ( i changed name on every 3 days when the cooldown went of )
    ------------------

During 12 years I broke the rules 1 time. I archeaology botted for 1 hour, decided it was not for me and stopped. This was exactly 5 years ago and 300 days.

Later i was cought in a major banwave and i was permenantly banned.

-----------------

I grew up on the account. That was my childhood.

I mail blizzard every year, i phone them and I send letters. I am not asking them to unbann me, i broke the rules.

But is it REALLY to much to ask? ALL i want in return is to be able to take one godamn screenshot of my character to bring with me as i move on with life, as a memory.

Are they really that f*ing cold?
    Been there. I didn't bot, but I did get a perm ban. As justified as I was, and still feel, I also understand that I broke the rules. They aren't going to lift the ban just so you can get a screenshot for "memories".

Did you not take screenshots before the ban? What's one picture really going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    From what I understand, permabanning is specifically for repeat offenders
    I was permbanned on a first offense. Wasn't for botting though so maybe the rules are different depending.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough.

I am glad I live however in a country were the time is spent on rehabilitation and america's prison system
    do you really think american prison rehabilitate people?

Reckful can cry you a river
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I was permbanned on a first offense. Wasn't for botting though so maybe the rules are different depending.
    I assume as much. In terms of botting, think it also matters what you were botting and for how long.
    ~~ ~~