Deleted

Skullflower unitframes

For quite a while i been wanting My unitframes too look just like the unitframes does in the addon pack called "skullflower UI"..

I been testing all kind of things in /ec but cant get it to work.....
    anyone got an solution to this? I know i could just install the addon pack but im scared my elvui bars, configs etc will get replaced or somerhing

I cant post links but if you Google "Skullflower UI" you can see a picture of the player,target,raid frames i want minne to look like

You can install the addon pack and make a new profile to see the settings for the Unit Frames and write them down and then load up your profile and build the unit frames

also you can just make copy of your WTF folder and if anything goes wrong you still have your old settings saved

Quote Originally Posted by ntnz View Post
    For quite a while i been wanting My unitframes too look just like the unitframes does in the addon pack called "skullflower UI"..

I been testing all kind of things in /ec but cant get it to work.....
    anyone got an solution to this? I know i could just install the addon pack but im scared my elvui bars, configs etc will get replaced or somerhing

I cant post links but if you Google "Skullflower UI" you can see a picture of the player,target,raid frames i want minne to look like
    If you're looking for the ability to put the HP text on top of the UF, you have to create a CustomText.

E.db.unitframe.units.target.customTexts.HealthText.justifyH = "Right"
    E.db.unitframe.units.target.customTexts.HealthText.xOffset = -11
    E.db.unitframe.units.target.customTexts.HealthText.yOffset = -11
    E.db.unitframe.units.target.customTexts.HealthText.size = 32

Try tinkering with that.