15+ Year Old Account

coming back to legion BM questions

so i came back into legion a few weeks ago loving my DH logged in and went into my hunter thinking it would be the style before legion BM that is and i'm a little shocked is BM like a rogue/feral play style now wait for the resources to build to spend them instead of spamming a button it's now wait for abilitys and dump focus when we can is this our new playstyle?

Deleted
    many players love this playstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found myself during beta to fall in a certain rythm while playing bm, so i didnt had these two to three second downtimes everyone talked about and it played out pretty well for me. The more haste you get, the more it lowers your cd on dire beast and also ups your passive focus regen. I say find your own sweet spot in regards of haste and try to maintain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    I found myself during beta to fall in a certain rythm while playing bm, so i didnt had these two to three second downtimes everyone talked about and it played out pretty well for me. The more haste you get, the more it lowers your cd on dire beast and also ups your passive focus regen. I say find your own sweet spot in regards of haste and try to maintain it.
    To add to this, the more haste you have, trinket with haste procs, heroism, and also legendaries that increases focus or make abilities come off CD faster... all of this contributes to lowering the "down" time in the rotation that you can feel at lower levels. Once you're geared and have all talents in artifact there's very very little down time.

15+ Year Old Account
    i love my BM hunter the new style just took me for a surprise good to know the more gear the better it is ty for the feedback