Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Well, that gives me yet another reason to hate the official forums.

Deleted
    Warlock just need to find somrthing to complain about

Quote Originally Posted by Fluen View Post
    Its not a complaint its a simple request. There are plenty of other classes in the game getting brand new visuals next patch and the warlock community simply wants the old spell effect visual for the talent that has the same name, Malefic Grasp. You are the only one complaining.

If anyone needs a new "channel" visual, it's Shadow Priests. Mind Flay looks like shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluen View Post
    It's not a complaint, it's a reasonable request. Affliction is one of the most visually boring specs there is: most of the time you just see your toon wave it's hands about. Agony give you a floaty skull for a second or two that hasn;t changed forever, the other dots just pretyt much do purple glows.

There's already a premade visual for Malefic Grasp, it would make aff more visually interesting, and would distinguish Grasp from Drain Soul.

As it stands Malefic Graspo is, visually, identical to Drain Soul.

this is still going strong on wow's forums thanks for the support

Deleted
    Tbh the MG effect should be a glyph so you can apply it to DS aswell, or people liking DS effect could stick to DS.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    If anyone needs a new "channel" visual, it's Shadow Priests. Mind Flay looks like shit.
    And they have sphere of insanity and void torrent and tentacles. Affliction dots and artifact ability looks like shit too.

Deleted
    The only visual that the affliction artifact does is Soul Flame, isn't it? Aside from seeing the ghosts of everything you killed, which iirc aren;t seen by anyone else. Now if we could target and drain those for tormented souls...

but no.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    And they have sphere of insanity and void torrent and tentacles. Affliction dots and artifact ability looks like shit too.
    No it doesn't. The ghosts that spawn when something dies is amazing.

Really? I find the ghosts to be nothing more then clutter and in the way when you need to watch for shit on the ground.

That's not an artifact ability, that's not Reap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    That's not an artifact ability, that's not Reap.
    Reap looks awesome too. Love seeing my weapon suck in spirits.

Reap looks awesome too. Love seeing my weapon suck in spirits.
    Suck in purple balls copied from the demon hunter souls instead of the alpha ghosts we had.

Seems like a simple change that could add some visual flavor, which Affliction definitely needs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    What does it currently look like?
    the animation doesn't change at all, it's just Drain Soul with the passive that makes it interact with dots, there is no visual difference

if blizzard were to make this change would it be in 7.1.5 or 7.2? I know mages are getting some new stuff soon but unsure which patch.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2545194?page=6 This is still alive and gets bumped up every 1-2 days for over a month now. Keep bumping please and maybe the devs will notice for next patch. Thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2545194?page=6 This is still alive and gets bumped up every 1-2 days for over a month now. Keep bumping please and maybe the devs will notice for next patch. Thanks
    Bump for me too since I can't post on the US forums.