884 DPS DK (36 traits) or 878 Balance Druid (7/7M EXP) LFG

Hi,

I currently main an 884 Frost DK (Paradeath) with 35 traits and 30 in Blood/27 in UH with 7/7M EXP and 1/3H (Low % wipes in Guarm) and am looking for a 7/7M guild to push H/M ToV and then into NH

My alt (which am open to making my main) is an 878 Balance Druid with 32 points in Balance (Paraboom)

Can raid any day of the week ending at 11/11:30 EST

I have M logs for my DK and H logs for my Boomkin but new account so can't post, but i can PM them to you if you are interested\

Battletag: Parasomethin#1896

- - - Updated - - -

bump bump bump
    Last edited by parasomethin; 2016-12-11 at 12:25 AM.

Flavour of the Month on Stormreaver is looking for a Boomkin. We are currently 5/7 and soon to be 7/7 but we lost a few players due to RL issues and are now looking to fill a few spots. We have some very talented players and you are more than welcome to check our logs. If you have any questions feel free to add me Serata#1331. Also possibly looking for a DK as well as we lost one, just really in need of a Boomkin but either would be fine tbh.

We currently raid Tues-Thurs 6:30-10 server(central).

Edit: We just recruited a Boomkin. However, We do split runs during new content to quickly gear our mains to further push content.
    Last edited by Serata; 2016-12-10 at 04:22 AM.

still looking

- - - Updated - - -

bump bump bump

Stoic is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. We are a group of friends who enjoy playing video games with each other, defeating challenging encounters, and PVPing. We are an inclusive guild, whose members include many genders, nationalities, sexual orientations, races, and ethnicities. We value accountability, respect, and being awesome.

We currently have several openings in our "Wipes at 1%" (7/7M, 1/3 M) raid team in preparation of Nighthold. We are looking for a few ranged dps. We are also looking for a tank, as our one of our tanks is taking a break from raiding once we find a replacement.

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time).

Our raid team's goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a fairly high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players to avoid burning out, to enjoy the challenge of mythic progression, and to build lasting friendships within the guild.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class.

More information can be found at www.stoic-bonechewer.com/recruitment or you can contact me with questions at darkinertia#1386
    Last edited by AshaGreyjoy; 2017-01-09 at 09:56 PM.