Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You won't get closer to a ranged interrupt than Paralyzis, unfortunately. So either you LoS them around a corner, or move your melee enemies into caster position (which is what I usually do). I usually LoS and/or paralyze the marksmen in HoV when running with undergeared dps or in high m+ - they are a pita when they jump away and pull more. Comming to think of it - I always use Paralyzis on any caster that my dps'ers won't silence/interrupt (i.e. dryads in DHT) except when it's bolstering time.

Deleted
    What are the best talent options for a brewmaster?

Also don't be afraid to use paralysis on the pull, just to keep a caster from getting off a quick spell (HoV fortified this is handy in). Once keg smash lands on the next global I am there to interrupt and move the pack to where I want it.

Keep in mind that paralysis removes DoTs, so if you have certain classes with you that can be really annoying for them.

Like Tsharna said, you can use LoS. A lot of tanks have similar pulling styles/paths. Don't let that dictate how you pull. If you want to LoS a pull another tank doesn't, just let ppl know. Some pugs can be really bad with interrupts so sometimes deciding to start liberally using LoS pulls part way through a dungeon can be a good call.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paralysing distant mobs isn't always an option, for instance you may already have a mob CCed in Teeming HoV for example. The best thing you can do then is - hopefully you're running with a ranged DPS who can interrupt? - have them do it. If you're running hard enough content to necessitate such gameplay chances are you're already on voice comms.