Deleted

Question New Midnight Attumen's mount BONUS roll

Hi,

Before to answer please read the whole thing :

First of all, note that I know that you can bonus roll mounts on world bosses BUT you canT bonus roll mounts on raid's bosses.

That said, this is the FIRST time where there's a bonus rollable DUNGEON boss who actually drops a mount,

My question is, since this is a new thing, does anyone here has a screenshot of anyone obtaining this mount from a bonus roll ?

I've looked it up on wowhead comments, people are not sure, no screenshot, same on reddit, just assumptions.

Thanks for your XP on this !

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I should have put that in General topics instead of dungeons, well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorhan View Post
    Hi,

Before to answer please read the whole thing :

First of all, note that I know that you can bonus roll mounts on world bosses BUT you canT bonus roll mounts on raid's bosses.

That said, this is the FIRST time where there's a bonus rollable DUNGEON boss who actually drops a mount,

My question is, since this is a new thing, does anyone here has a screenshot of anyone obtaining this mount from a bonus roll ?

I've looked it up on wowhead comments, people are not sure, no screenshot, same on reddit, just assumptions.

Thanks for your XP on this !

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I should have put that in General topics instead of dungeons, well

Well. You can't coin all world boss mounts - Rukhmar, for example (source: https://twitter.com/warcraftdevs/sta...762561?lang=en )

I'm sceptical and would assume it can't be coined - but will be interesting to see if someone coughs up some proof of coining it

Raid boss mounts are not coinable, world boss mounts are not coinable, the heirlooms weren't coinable, I see no reason they would suddenly make this mount coinable unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    world boss mounts are not coinable
    Several actually are able to be coined.

Quote Originally Posted by Renixis View Post
    Several actually are able to be coined.
    Well, recent ones anyway :P I couldn't remember if the MoP ones were! But like the post above Rukhmar and the like in WoD weren't

Raid boss mounts are not coinable, world boss mounts are not coinable, the heirlooms weren't coinable, I see no reason they would suddenly make this mount coinable unfortunately
    All MoP world boss mounts are coinable.

These are the only raid-level mobs with coinable mounts. Period.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    MoP World Boss mounts are coinable.

the mount from new kara is coinable - I have had people who get it, also there is an addon which gives you a list under your Coin Roll button and it also has the mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    the mount from new kara is coinable - I have had people who get it, also there is an addon which gives you a list under your Coin Roll button and it also has the mount.
    Are you 100% sure that you've seen "playername receives Midnight from bonus loot" ? You would be the first guy to witness that for sure and talk about it.

Edit : Along with 1 guy only on wowhead, without any screenshot too.
    Last edited by mmoc34deee8d26; 2016-12-10 at 04:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    As much as I hope it'd be able to get it via a bonus roll, I'm pretty sure you cant.

All those posts which state sound just as retarded as those posts from MoP were people "got the sha mount but cant learn it" and "bonus roll'd elegon mount"
    Well I agree with you for now at least, would be so much easier with a blue answer about that, just a tweet...

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorhan View Post
    Well I agree with you for now at least, would be so much easier with a blue answer about that, just a tweet...
    Oh please it took us four months of convincing them at the start of MoP that Galleon and Sha's mounts weren't actually dropping like they were supposed to. You've got awful high hopes.