Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Eye of Command...plz rate that trinket!!!

...in short, how are you satisfied with that trinket and do you agree that atm this is the best trinket in game for us rogues...

cheers!!!

Deleted
    I find it acceptable, in fact I find it more than acceptable... I find it adequately satisfactory!

10+ Year Old Account
    I quite like it.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

Deleted
    With chest is awesome, without it is very good. I rate 6/6

its good to get the 44% crit (50% on mutilate)

I was pretty lucky with mine. 880 Titanforged with Leech. not much better i can get than that.

For assa: it's good if you get it on high ilvl because it allows you to stack more mastery/versa while having around 42% outfight crit.
    Rock and Troll

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10 would loot again. If only nightbane would drop chest now

Deleted
    its really good on single targe. but as soon as you swap target, the stacks falls of, at which point is loses alot of value.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrarolls View Post
    its good to get the 44% crit (50% on mutilate)
    What happens at 44% crit? Is this the point you become a magician?
    Last edited by mmoc33efe4d836; 2016-12-11 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrush View Post
    What happens at 44% crit? Is this the point you become a magician?
    It's a balance breakpoint from EP/AP PoV.
    50% chance to crit with one hand ~
    25% chance to crit with both hands ~
    25% chance to not crit at all

If you stack more crit, you lower the chance not to crit at all BUT you also may overcap CP by getting 3 + 4 CP (for example).

If you go for less crit, you get a higher chance to not crit at all which is awfull if you don't have any haste and the build feels clunky.
    Rock and Troll

Deleted
    Yeah i realy like it!
    Got a
    870 warforged and the 875 nightbane chests.
    You have to use the mouseover makro, but you cant apply AP on the secondary target.

But for odyn and helya its medicore without the nightbane chest.

Of course you could apply AP, just use FoK. If its feasible i dont know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zempai View Post

If you stack more crit, you lower the chance not to crit at all BUT you also may overcap CP by getting 3 + 4 CP (for example).

If you go for less crit, you get a higher chance to not crit at all which is awfull if you don't have any haste and the build feels clunky.
    Your explanation is as helpful and profound as saying water is wet. It does not explain why there would be a conceivable advantage of having exactly 50% crit, opposed to differrent crit values, regarding the cost or effort of having that crit value.

Of course you will crit more with higher crit and less with less. This is like writing Onyxia does more Deep Breath since the patch.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zempai View Post

The best gear setup at 910 pre-nighthold has 54% crit on it and EoC, what result in an crit value of 64 to 65% infight.
    Last edited by mmoc33efe4d836; 2016-12-11 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Of course you could apply AP, just use FoK. If its feasible i dont know.

- - - Updated - - -

Your explanation is as helpful and profound as saying water is wet. It does not explain why there would be a conceivable advantage of having exactly 50% crit, opposed to differrent crit values, regarding the cost or effort of having that crit value.

Of course you will crit more with higher crit and less with less. This is like writing Onyxia does more Deep Breath since the patch.
    I mean no offence but there is nothing wrong wth the explanation, you just dont get it

having that exact amount of crit results in mutilate generating 3 cp's on average. This is exactly what is needed for Assassinatiosn rotation. More is better but that is a really good breakpoint to reach
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-12-11 at 01:17 PM.

Deleted
    My dps on our guarm kill today with EoC+nightbane chest was about 20k higher then the last kill with spont. apendages.
    I have 48crit with 10 stacks and 8 muti crit.
    So this "softcap" is pretty minor.

Keep in mind with high crit dou get a 4cp mut pretty often, which means a high EP uptime. Crit does also increase our whole damage across the board. The cp overcaping isnt a big deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    My dps on our guarm kill today with EoC+nightbane chest was about 20k higher then the last kill with spont. apendages.
    I have 48crit with 10 stacks and 8 muti crit.
    So this "softcap" is pretty minor.

Keep in mind with high crit dou get a 4cp mut pretty often, which means a high EP uptime. Crit does also increase our whole damage across the board. The cp overcaping isnt a big deal.
    If you have 48 crit with 10 stacks then you are over the "softcap".......

Crit is a really good stat after 44% aswell. Its just really good to have at least 44%
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-12-11 at 04:58 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah with minor i meant its not a big difference if you consider this softcap or
    Not. Imho its not a soft cap (crit geting from 11 dps per crit down to 10
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I mean no offence but there is nothing wrong wth the explanation, you just dont get it

having that exact amount of crit results in mutilate generating 3 cp's on average. This is exactly what is needed for Assassinatiosn rotation. More is better but that is a really good breakpoint to reach
    "A good breakpoint" is getting closer to an explanation, but still, there is no real sound scientific reasoning coming from your side. There is nothing to get for me, because you told me nothing i could get. And i mean this also without any offense, but many player repeat this piece of advice without anyone knowing hat they say and why they say it.

Especially since crit does not make the assassination "rotation" stable like haste does for many other classes, where you can fit x casts of y into a window defined in some way by your haste. If you don't crit, you still have to adapt, and if you crit more you also have to. I hope you get the point i'm trying to convey. Right now i'm also wondering (and futilely looking for) where the secondaries start to have diminishing returns.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    "A good breakpoint" is getting closer to an explanation, but still, there is no real sound scientific reasoning coming from your side. There is nothing to get for me, because you told me nothing i could get. And i mean this also without any offense, but many player repeat this piece of advice without anyone knowing hat they say and why they say it.

Especially since crit does not make the assassination "rotation" stable like haste does for many other classes, where you can fit x casts of y into a window defined in some way by your haste. If you don't crit, you still have to adapt, and if you crit more you also have to. I hope you get the point i'm trying to convey. Right now i'm also wondering (and futilely looking for) where the secondaries start to have diminishing returns.
    But thats exactly what it does. It makes the rotation more stable.

With 44% crit and crit food you reach a point where you get 3 CP's per mutilate on average. This smooths out the rotation and really helps keeping up the various buffs of the EP/AP build.

Its allways been a good breakpoint, i've never said anything else. You are literally gimping yourself with anything less then 44% crit.

More crit is even better, but most of the time its very close with crit/mastery/versatility at that point