Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    For some reason republicans have a problem understanding the difference between investigating the confirmed involvement of foreign actors and refusing to accept election results openly and publicly.
    Which is why people pro investigation (I'm not anti. Just think it's petty and stupid, but go ahead) are on the "Trump is not my president" train.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    It has pictures in the reports of the voter registrations gathered from Virginia; literally all of you robots are scrambling to attack the source without reading it at all.

You can pretend like it doesn't exist and it isn't happening; but attempting to source shame without addressing the accusation or evidence seems damning to me.
    How many illegal voters did they prove voted? I read the source so I know the answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Alright, accept the results.
    Apart from idiot regressive leftists, who everyone hates, left and right. Who is not accepting the results?

How dare you point out Democrats are being just as big hypocritical babies.
    Before the election or any evidence of issues, Trump claimed the election was rigged.

After he won, he said it wasn't. Dems didn't say anything about it being rigged. Then the NSA and CIA both come out and say Russia hacked government emails to rig the election in favor of Trump. THEN there was concerns.

There's no hypocrisy and pretending like there is....is well beyond ignorant.

What you really should be asking, is why does Putin (and Al Queda, ISIS & North Korea for that matter) want Trump as POTUS and not Hillary. And then you should be asking why Trump was so sure it was rigged if Hillary won, unless he knew he would win because it was rigged for him.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2016-12-09 at 10:52 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Which is why people pro investigation (I'm not anti. Just think it's petty and stupid, but go ahead) are on the "Trump is not my president" train.
    The fact that another country tried to influence our elections should be investigated, that is something that should disturb all Americans. At the very least we should find our vulnerabilities so we can patch them against future attacks.

How dare you point out Democrats are being just as big hypocritical babies.
    While I am not a Democrat, from what I have read, it isn't so much as them being hypocrites even though the Clinton crowd largely is with how they treated the Sanders people and all that had happened.

From what I have read, the places they were trying to recount had really tight results and they were big enough to decide the election while also having results that were pretty off from the polling data. At which point I would have accepted a recount on close margins on something like this by either side.

Even they said that the odds of fraud at play here was not really expected but with what all had happened could not be discounted as a possibility.

I see it as a good thing and should be mandatory for any close states.

We either get 1 of 3 results.

1) There was no fraud, the results stand. Trump wins the EC in a landslide while losing the popular vote in a landslide. The case stands. Hopefully they will change the system to something more representative of the people next time.

2) There was fraud favoring Trump and Trump won because of it. Trump gets his ass handed to him over it, it gets investigated and hopefully the problems allowing it fixed.

3) There was fraud favoring Clinton and Trump won in spite of it. Trump gets a huge ego boost, Clinton gets a loss in the EC while her lead in actual votes shrink. Hopefully they investigate the cause and try and fix it.

There is literally no negative side to this and for those talking about it wasting taxpayer money, I am a resident of North Carolina where our old Republican Governor last by a decent margin and even he requested a recount and spent about $35,000 of our money going for it and it still went and THIS recount I heard was actually being funded by donations.

You want to hear of wasted taxpayer money, the Pentagon just got caught trying to bury a report showing they waste about 125 BILLION in taxpayer money with their setup now or the Republicans actually spent more money investigating Clinton than they have spent investigating 9/11. Those are wastes of taxpayer money.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok. So say they investigate. Worse case scenario is true. Russia did illegally obtain the DNC emails and the Podeata emails. They submitted them to Wikileaks for the express purpose of damaging Clinton and boosting Trumps change of being elected, hell let's even say Trump and his highest level staffers were aware of this. What happens?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

It has pictures in the reports of the voter registrations gathered from Virginia; literally all of you robots are scrambling to attack the source without reading it at all.

You can pretend like it doesn't exist and it isn't happening; but attempting to source shame without addressing the accusation or evidence seems damning to me.
    I am not source shaming exactly. But I know how the fringe sites can be and how some doctor evidence. I am waiting for a credible source to corroborate the claims and all I am getting from them was this claim is false with no evidence.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I am not source shaming exactly. But I know how the fringe sites can be and how some doctor evidence. I am waiting for a credible source to corroborate the claims and all I am getting from them was this claim is false with no evidence.
    Did you notice he's not answering my question?

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    You'll be waiting forever if you're waiting on MSM to pick up on a real story. If there was a refutation, they would be making it. Since there isn't one, they pretend it doesn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Did you notice he's not answering my question?
    Asked and answered.

7+ Year Old Account
    You'll be waiting forever if you're waiting on MSM to pick up on a real story. If there was a refutation, they would be making it. Since there isn't one, they pretend it doesn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Asked and answered.
    Nope. What's the number?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ok, and?

Oh no, California voted a little less than 2/3 for Clinton at 61%

North Dakota voted for Trump at 63% and Wyoming at 68%!

Numbers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Your point being what?
    I keep seeing popular vote being touted around. That number is so in favor of Clinton because of California. Looking at % is wrong and you know it. Look at the actual numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Ok. So say they investigate. Worse case scenario is true. Russia did illegally obtain the DNC emails and the Podeata emails. They submitted them to Wikileaks for the express purpose of damaging Clinton and boosting Trumps change of being elected, hell let's even say Trump and his highest level staffers were aware of this. What happens?
    Pretty much nothing. There is a 99.99% chance even if this investigation were to find extremely damning evidence of fraud, interference, etc., that the results would still stand.

Its highly unlikely Trump or his team cooperated with foreign government, so there isn't going to be any action taken against them.

But it would, at the very least, illuminate problems and allow them to be fixed (hopefully).

- - - Updated - - -

Asked and answered.
    I didn't say I was waiting for MSM or CNN or any of them, I said I was waiting for it on a credible source, ANY credible source. But the fact remains that no credible sources support it and all that even mention it discredit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    I keep seeing popular vote being touted around. That number is so in favor of Clinton because of California. Looking at % is wrong and you know it. Look at the actual numbers.
    What? The actual numbers show Hillary won the popular vote by millions.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Are Californians not Americans? Do their votes not count? Are you insinuating they're some sort of vast Democratic hive mind?

10+ Year Old Account
    So we're going to start an exhaustive, potentially years-long investigation into what is already a closed deal?

Just name it Benghazi 2: Electric Boogaloo, and the Republicans will be on board.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Probably not much, but it's the kinda thing that we still have to look into, no?
    Oh, it certainly should be.
    My question is more like, worse case scenario, Trump was in cahoots with Putin, not to run the US into the ground per say, put Trump know and accepted his help. What happens?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...tacks-iwhy9nww

This includes the CIA, FBI, NSA, and a few others. Obama wants this report done before he leaves office, since he correctly believes it will be swept under the rug in a Trump administration.

My prediction: There will be a lot of salt and crying about this from the same people who have always claimed they want to protect the integrity of the electoral process. If nothing comes of it, they'll say it's how it's supposed to be. If it's found that there was significant tampering, they'll claim it's made up by Obama and the evil establishment and the MSM.

So let me ask this, if you oppose it, WHY? You can just say "Cause I want Trump to be president no matter what" if you don't really care if the election was tampered with or not. Or if you can claim that you know for 100% certain that it's all a hoax perpetuated by the MSM which is controlled by Lizardmen from the cities beneath the earth's surface. Let us know!
    There is just as much evidence that a foreign government hacked into our electoral process as there is that 3 million illegal aliens illegal voted? so why isn't that also being investigated?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Nothing daring about being wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Except that's simply not true. So, yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Which isn't actually happening, so...yeah?
    selective memory at it's finest

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/20/us...al-debate.html
    Last edited by stabetha; 2016-12-09 at 11:13 PM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR