Deleted

Eye of Command: for what bosses are you not using the trinket? (assa)

Hi there

For odyn im a bit unsure... but normaly adds or the 2 mini bosses are spawming when you freshly got your 10 stacks.
    but 6-7 stacks are atleast better then any other stat stick ( if wearing the nightbane chest ).

for helya its also hard.. phase 1 its good , phase 2 useless.. phase 3 medicore.

for EN:
    Ilgynoth: here is EoC realy bad
    Elerethe: just tunnel the boss
    but for the rest of the en bosses it should be fine, cenarius has some add switchting but i think the time to get the buff to full stacks is worth it.
    Problem is that the buff disapear when attacking something else, so the rupture on cenarius while switching to the adds will also deal less damage.
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2016-12-09 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    mouseover macro m8... once used to it, you'll likely use eoc on all bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Isoge View Post
    this

10char

Deleted
    can you elaborate on that mouseover macro? What do you do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanswurst View Post
    can you elaborate on that mouseover macro? What do you do with it?
    I wanna know this aswell. My first tought would be to use mouseover macro to cast a knife to keep the buff up, but it resets as soon as you auto attack another target. So now i am thinking they bind all skills to mouseover and swap target but not actualy targeting the new one, using all mouseover macros on the new target without ever autoattacking it.

i do it this way:

keep my normal prio #1 target "rotation" and then do some mouseover-ruptures on the adds around so you dont lose the buff from the trinket

here is my macro:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, harm][] Blutung
    Last edited by Aproxx; 2016-12-10 at 02:18 PM.
    SWTOR: "Refer a Friend" You get: Free 7 Days Trial + Free Character Transfer (works also with an active account!)
    Feel free to use my referral link and get your goodies today! ::: http://www.swtor.com/r/7H3BnZ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aproxx View Post
    i do it this way:

keep my normal prio #1 target "rotation" and then do some mouseover-ruptures on the adds around so you dont lose the buff from the trinket

here is my macro:

#showtooltip
    Basically this... I also have mouseover muti if I ever should need it.

I've been farming the trinket for weeks... But Nightbane dropped an 880 +socket Ethereal Urn and I have a 875 Unstable Arcanocrystal so I guess I don't need EoC anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by ferret990
    so worgens shammys--- wolves who turn into wolves who summon wolves who ride wolves-win
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor
    [Shadowmourne, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but frostmourne is one of the best weapons of all time, of all time]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aproxx View Post
    i do it this way:

here is my macro:

#showtooltip
    been looking for something like this for a while, thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoge View Post
    WTF didnt knew this...
    Thanks alot ^^

But you loose AP stacks on the cleave target thats the only downside. Ill try this out on Xavius
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2016-12-11 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reyson View Post
    I've been farming the trinket for weeks... But Nightbane dropped an 880 +socket Ethereal Urn and I have a 875 Unstable Arcanocrystal so I guess I don't need EoC anymore
    EoC is your BiS trinket, for every spec. Use it with that urn. And get the chest.

Not really worth the effort to use mouseover macro unless you're an absolute min-maxer wants to chase that 1% dps gain, and if you screw up even once overriding max rupture or nightstalker rupture then all your effort is out the windows.

None, it's the best you can get

Evil tree and dragons. No reason to switch on other bosses.