Thread: How fun is ret?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I main a hunter and just now decided to make ret pally my main. When compare the two I am willing to bet that with same ilvl and right gear ret dps blows my hunter anyday. Both class feels alright but whe MM you don't really have a lot of mobility and you have to stand still to shot. Ret fills more mobile to me. And if you get bored you can also go heals and tank if needed.

Overall Ret is a lot better stats then hunter. Also try a furry warrior before while is fun but dps is no where ret and is not looking blizzard will change that. Also you take more damage as furry than any other class/spec is BS lol.

Furries should be purged with fire, to be honest.
    As well as people who brutalize language they are trying to communicate with.

Ret is fun, but only if you are super casual and would like to fall asleep while playing.

In PVP Ret is a beast, though. Its inanity is more than offset by people falling left and right while you're in Super Saiyan mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanyuki View Post
    Ret is fun, but only if you are super casual and would like to fall asleep while playing.
    Haven't seen a reply I could relate to so much in a really long time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stk View Post
    So far in few words, no fun but the spec is there.
    How so? I really like how ret plays currently, especially how hard he hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgoy1 View Post
    How so? I really like how ret plays currently, especially how hard he hits.
    So you like arms warrior, cause that's what legion ret is atm. Hitting hard is the least thing you look at a spec to play it in long term,you may just go for flavor of the month top dps if thats what u look for.