Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Stock prices are as real as your gas price.
    They make real money, year after year after year. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You mean gas? Stock surely doesn't whatever this real money is.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    You mean gas? Stock surely doesn't whatever this real money is.
    Are you a stock dividend denier or something?

Are you a stock dividend denier or something?
    No more than I am against saving interest.

Hey, an honest and thoughtful argument. We are getting somewhere finally.

I agree that tax rate is only one variable, and I pointed that out in an earlier post. You also make a solid point that the companies in the figure, the Dow, likely are exercising massive tax loop holes already. Therefore, I must confess that this Trump Bump is an ever bigger deal than we thought! The main gains to be had are in small businesses, who likely were not able to get in on those juicy loopholes that exist merely to inhibit the existence of small business. If the mere cost savings aspect is enough to drive the Dow this much, imagine what this means to the little guys.
    The market is getting way ahead of itself as usual, infrastructure spending and tax cuts will probably not pass until 2018 at the earliest. The market is more excited about Trump's deregulation and cabinet picks the joke is we should call it government Sachs now. As for the bump I think when a new administration comes in the market usually rallies around 5% on average (recession and depressions aside I am recalling from memory).

As for small businesses I am not sure Trump has been dodgy on what he will actually implement from his original plan. If they simplify the tax code and cut rates for small businesses that is very good. All the analysis I have seen even from the CBO put his tax plan as a net negative for the middle class which are the customers for most small businesses, that would have been a bigger boost to business than anything else since it has a multiplier effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Rich assholes cheer on another rich asshole who will make them more rich all the while butt fucking the middle and lower class. Cheers!
    I would disagree, but you've proven your point with the clear butthurt you are displaying.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Which means that this story basically boils down to 'Wall street cheers removal of restraints designed to prevent them from wrecking the economy.'

Also, lol @ bringing up Herbert Hoover as the last time the stock market rallied this much. Remember what happened less than a year after he assumed office?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass%...l_legislation\

The more money you have, the more you make. It's easy.

I have 1000$ you wanna buy it? I'll sell it to you for 1100$. You can pay me back over the next few years. Go buy yourself something nice. Rip poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    I would disagree, but you've proven your point with the clear butthurt you are displaying.
    Taking it up the ass tends to make one butthurt, yeah. The whole of America will be feeling it soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Taking it up the ass tends to make one butthurt, yeah. The whole of America will be feeling it soon enough.
    You seem like a good person, most would have continued raging after my comment, thanks for being relatively cool about it.

Points to you, I won't bother you anymore.

<3
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad Boeing and Lockheed Martin didn't get to take part.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That just makes me nervous. Nothing that wall street is positive about could ever be good for the average citizen...
    not for the long term any way.

Deleted
    Well guys, I called it right here a month ago

The left wing media narrative was wrong, Trump has been an amazing boost of confidence for the entire world

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1421BE

Since Trump's election the DOW has seen pretty much the strongest rally of all time

If you believed in Trump, you'd be rich by now

Time to swap sides and be a #winner?
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-12-13 at 06:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm sure all those good ol boys in the trailer park are just swimming in it right now. Question: Would they have underground pools of cash or above ground pools of cash?