Poll: Which New Summonable Demon would you like to see?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

If we were to get a new summonable demon, what would you prefer?

My personal preference is either a Dreadlord, Pit Lord, or even the new Jailer. Would be awesome to see this added in possibly as a separate CD for demonology warlocks simply for flavor to replace the doomguards/infernals, considering they are supposed to be the masters of demonic summoning, and It'd just feel awesome to summon in a pit lord for AoE and a Dreadlord for ST.

Deleted
    Pit Lord, no doubts about it.

The jailer or inquisitor would be pretty sweet.

A Shaq demon that dunks on people for shadow damage.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Pit Lord or Inquisitor.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    This. Blizz Make it happen. Fel-Infused Shaq.
    Last edited by MajorTom; 2016-12-09 at 11:54 PM.

Also Fel Lord, wanted one of them since HFC. Technically it is a pvp talent, but that does nothing for raiding.

Deleted
    Inquisitor.

Pit Lords are my favorite demons in the game, but I can't see them ever being usable by a player in a satisfactory state - they're too big and a shrink would ruin them.

Inquisitors seem a decent enough size.

Summon an eredar lord who will destroy your enemies and you. Similar to Jaraxxas the warlock would control an eredar lord for a short period of time before he turns on you. The eredar would be killable and drop loot in the vein of Blingtron.

Inquisitor, Void terror or Overfiends. Things that are strong but not commanders.

I would HATE pitlords or dreadlords, they are too sentient and powerful for regular enslaving, it would be ok as a special thing like the follower eredar twins, but it would detract from the badass of these races if every lock had one out in dal. These 2 in particular are meant to be the generals in the Legion. Aside from the Eredar. Annihilan (Pitlords) and Nathrezim (Dreadlords) are the most powerful demon races, having them as regular summons would ruin them

glyph of dreadlord from some cool warlock quest would be cool over doomguard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evatar View Post
    Inquisitor, Void terror or Overfiends. Things that are strong but not commanders.

I would HATE pitlords or dreadlords, they are too sentient and powerful for regular enslaving, it would be ok as a special thing like the follower eredar twins, but it would detract from the badass of these races if every lock had one out in dal. These 2 in particular are meant to be the generals in the Legion. Aside from the Eredar. Annihilan (Pitlords) and Nathrezim (Dreadlords) are the most powerful demon races, having them as regular summons would ruin them
    we are not regular warlocks in canon we are champions that should have the ability to do it by now

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    What I would really like to see is demo get a resource rework so that we dump demonic fury to summon larger and stronger demons; juggling the amount of resource spent to fit the situation and fit your TKC rotation...

but for now I would like to see a pit lord if we take supremacy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    The jailer or inquisitor would be pretty sweet.
    We had the Inquisitor and they took it out and replaced it with the dumbass eyeball

Quote Originally Posted by empyblessing View Post
    Summon an eredar lord who will destroy your enemies and you. Similar to Jaraxxas the warlock would control an eredar lord for a short period of time before he turns on you. The eredar would be killable and drop loot in the vein of Blingtron.
    Very cool idea. It would end up being like S2M though: A good concept that Blizzard utterly fails to actualize and which probably ruins everything.

either fel lord or aranasi.

I'd like to be a able to summon Jaina.

Deleted
    An MoP/WoD warlock in metamorphosis.

Demonology spec for sure should have access to the strongest demons as a CD in all honesty..our characters are literally the strongest warlocks on all of Azeroth at this point.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Deleted
    Pit Lord although it's definitely not going to happen, unless it's the size of a dwarf.
    It felt pretty badass to Enslave that one Pit Lord on Kanrethad's fight though.

I wouldn't mind a Wyrmtongue. It would be cool if we had a Demon that wasn't made for combat, but could walk around with bank/vendor etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Does it also miss free throws and hurt itself and other mobs?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."